The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

My missus is hoping for Mr Tumble. 

I think when I put Scotland Today on last night to fall asleep to they said it was somebody on the radio. 

I'm sure it was referenced in some article that the person was on TV. I've seen quotes from the mother of the teenager (I haven't read The Sun article) she had seen said presenter on TV still and that's what prompted her to go public 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, 5pints 2.0 said:

Anyone else notice John Craven wasn't on Countryfile this Sunday??? 🤔

Careful, that's libel there. Don't be like that bloke who said it was Jeremy Vine. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Careful, that's libel there. Don't be like that bloke who said it was Jeremy Vine. 

Don't make much sense to quote the post though.

Also general warning to everyone to knock off the stupid "I heard..." and other posts that are pure speculation

28 minutes ago, neil said:

Don't make much sense to quote the post though.

Also general warning to everyone to knock off the stupid "I heard..." and other posts that are pure speculation

Absolutely.

We're better than that; despite our differences and flaws.

There is a still visable post naming someone.

Without mentioning his name this man is currently active on both Twitter and Facebook.

He had tweeted about how his own show (he is on holiday) will return to Radio Ulster on Monday, July 17th then Radio Five Live on Friday, July 21st. 

Furthermore this man posted a link to his own show where criticism of the BBCs investigation was discussed.

So I guess we only have a week to wait before there is a shred of evidence to be adduced.

Finally; not here, but there has been a stench of homophobia around this.  Rylan Clarke being the best example.  It's exactly the same as the reactions to Cliff Richard and Paul Gamboccini (both of whom received compensation and apologies) which was p##f = likes kids = must be guilty.

Apologies if this is seen as a rant.

Edited by Hugh Thesz
Always fuck it up. Always.