The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

The young man he had the affair with was barely legal, his age still contained teen. He had also known him since he was 13 as the boy attended a theatre club that Phil was patron of and took him 'under his wing'. The word grooming has been thrown about.

Edited by deathrey

15 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yes. And hes been hinting at it for a while. It is also believed Ruth raising concerns is what led to her and Eamonn getting the elbow from This Morning.

Believed by who? His GBeebies viewers? Nothing to do with his 5G and Covid bollocks he was coming out with. 

Speaking of GBeebies arseholes, Dan Wootten is claiming he left ITV because of them covering up for Schofield, despite him saying at the time it was because they told him to tone down the attacks on Harry and Meghan. They know how to play to their viewer base, I’ll give them that!

51 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Believed by who? His GBeebies viewers? Nothing to do with his 5G and Covid bollocks he was coming out with. 

Speaking of GBeebies arseholes, Dan Wootten is claiming he left ITV because of them covering up for Schofield, despite him saying at the time it was because they told him to tone down the attacks on Harry and Meghan. They know how to play to their viewer base, I’ll give them that!

It's quite sad, although unsurpring with GB news presenters, that these arseholes are using this to make themselves out to be the victims. Wooton and Holmes had both had complaints to ofcom and Holmes it wasn't just the covid stuff there were others. 

Edit Wooton left ITV because of Schofield in 2019,in 2020 he posts this

Edited by westlondonmist

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

It was reported in various outlets at the time there had been a fallout with the bosses and also Philip. It’s not impossible that was the case. 

1 hour ago, deathrey said:

The young man he had the affair with was barely legal, his age still contained teen. He had also known him since he was 13 as the boy attended a theatre club that Phil was patron of and took him 'under his wing'. The word grooming has been thrown about.

2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It was reported in various outlets at the time there had been a fallout with the bosses and also Philip. It’s not impossible that was the case. 

It’s highly highly unlikely the fallout was about noncing though, more likely a clash of egos over airtime and / or his ridiculous conspiracy bullshit. 

But let’s say it WAS over noncing, that makes Holmes and even bigger cunt than he is, because he knew and did fuck all about it. Didn’t report it, didn’t speak out about it. Nothing. 

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s highly highly unlikely the fallout was about noncing though, more likely a clash of egos over airtime and / or his ridiculous conspiracy bullshit. 

But let’s say it WAS over noncing, that makes Holmes and even bigger cunt than he is, because he knew and did fuck all about it. Didn’t report it, didn’t speak out about it. Nothing. 

He needs to make his mind up.

I didn’t know Eamon Holmes was a fucking right wing shill now. Saddening. That being said it’s completely feasible that he had no evidence of any laws being broken but still spoke to his bosses about what he deemed inappropriate behaviour from Schofield. It’s not like he could outwardly call him a nonce. Feasible but mostly unlikely.

33 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Feasible but mostly unlikely.

Yeah as I said I think he’s playing into the fanbase. We all know from these types how “BBC =covering up abuse because they all knew it was happening” so in my opinion he’s getting ahead by trying to make out he spoke out about it and is one of the good guys, and not someone who turned a blind eye because he’s on your side, honest. 

It’s living up to the the Gbeebies types who are the brave Spartans standing up to mainstream media lefty types who want to silence you and take away all you hold dear. Brave Sir Eamonn tried to stop them but they got rid of him. That’s his story now

36 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

That joke was made several times when he resigned last week. They’re all so done to death, I’m expecting Keith to start using them soon. 

I believe Stewart Lee said a joke can be funny then repeated until it’s painfully unfunny to the point it becomes funny again and then repeated until it’s unfunny enough for Houchen to repeat it on the UKFF ad infinitum.