The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Didn’t see any Gordon the Gopher comments on here to be honest.  Massive apologies to those who have fuck all else to do than read every single thread.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Didn’t see any Gordon the Gopher comments on here to be honest.  Massive apologies to those who have fuck all else to do than read every single thread.

It was aimed at the “done a runner” joke that I’ve seen for the past week rather than the Gordon the Gopher ones. 

• Paid Members

Ah, yeah, I get it now. Insert off colour "best boy" joke here as well, I'd imagine. 

• Paid Members
On 5/27/2023 at 11:29 AM, Keith Houchen said:

But let’s say it WAS over noncing, that makes Holmes and even bigger cunt than he is, because he knew and did fuck all about it. Didn’t report it, didn’t speak out about it. Nothing. 

When the Savile stuff first properly broke, Ian Hislop was HIGNFY saying this about the amount of people saying, "I always knew, we all always knew" - no, you, like a lot of people, always suspected. If you always knew that there was noncing going on, and never said or did anything about it, then you're an accessory and just as bad as the organisations you're claiming are complicit in covering it up.

I don't know what's gone on with Schofield, and I don't particularly care. If he was grooming kids, he should face the full brunt of the law. But media ghouls point-scoring on it is horrendous - the likes of Holmes and the GB News crew painting themselves as either campaigners for truth and justice when doing fuck all, or as somehow victims when, if this does turn out to be a case of child grooming, then there are actual victims to consider, is appalling. 

Thing is, even if there's no evidence of noncery at all, he's a nonce to fully 50% or more of the public now anyway. That's the downside of superinjunctions and NDAs - if the real story isn't out there, and people decide that the story's something else, you're never getting that genie back in the bottle. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Not clicking that, so any chance you could actually add some context to the link you've posted?

Nobody is named. "Top BBC presenter known to millions" is about as detailed as they get.

Edit: found another link, oddly on the BBC who talk about it as though it's about someone else and not them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66140356

Edited by FelatioLips