The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

8 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

OJ is a good example for the point specifically because he very obviously did do the thing that he was found legally not guilty of. Because the whole point is around the treatment in the media. 

Slow down Duane, if that’s true then why did Juice say that he won’t go to LA in case he see’s his ex-wife’s murderer without knowing thus putting himself at peril. Man must live in terror.

16 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Fair enough. I'll still watch his films, but he is a weird one.

Thing with Woody Allen is that whole thing is a massive mess. Nobody really knows what went on and there's contradictions all over. Moses Farrow has come out and defended Woody saying his mother coerced the kids into the story. Is he correct? I have no idea and nobody really does but his story of her abuse etc has been utterly ignored. I read Allen's autobiography and was quite shocked by how much he goes into it. Certainly there's a lot of questions about it.

The Soon-Yi thing is obviously odd. Yes he didn't live with her and she wasn't his adopted daughter, but it is still an incredibly bizarre relationship for him to have got into. The problem is people get that and Dylan's accusations mixed up and it once again becomes a mess.

I honestly don't know about the Woody Allen thing. The more you read up on it the more muddied it all is on both sides.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

He even admitted it. 

Wasn't it Ron Goldman's family that pushed for the word "If" to be noticeably smaller on the cover of "If I Did It"? or was that just a rib around the time?

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Rolf Harris dead. I remember a girl I worked with was at the BBC for years and said his nickname was the octopus.

To be fair that's just because he correctly predicted the winners in Euro 2008 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, seph said:

Wasn't it Ron Goldman's family that pushed for the word "If" to be noticeably smaller on the cover of "If I Did It"? or was that just a rib around the time?

Double post, sorry lads.

Yes I believe so. The story was, IIRC, they won the rights to the profits from the book and as part of that also control over the publishing, and making "If I did it" look as close to "I did it" as they could was their call.