The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I giuess we just wait and see. It'll be another shame if anything like that does happen to be the case as it'll be another monolith of our televisual childhoods tumbling down.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I giuess we just wait and see. It'll be another shame if anything like that does happen to be the case as it'll be another monolith of our televisual childhoods tumbling down.

I dunno, I think Gordan The Gopher will be relatively unscathed by all this.

11 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

If a newspaper releases a story that makes Schofield look like a nonce then two weeks later Schofield proves unequivocally that he’s no nonce and the story is bollocks what are a good portion of people going to believe? 

“Let’s ask Cliff Richard for his thoughts”

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Not really. It’s one of those Savile type open secrets in Entertainment, like Walliams. 

Not asking to name names or anything like that, but have you got a source within the industry for that? I'm not challenging that it might be the case (it very much might be), and I know there have been rumours on Twitter etc, but working in that industry for a long time until very recently, it's not one I've come across much chatter about Schofield in that context.  Just genuinely curious as I've mostly heard good things from ex-colleagues who worked with him, so perhaps it's higher up the chain that it's something well known. 

Yeah I must say the only things I have heard definitively are that he is a horrible bloke. It's why there's a lot of delight about him being brought down.  The rumour on twitter is basically accurate as well. In terms of anything illegal, it seems people are just running with stuff without any real evidence at all

• Paid Members

I wonder whether some of it has stemmed from the stuff with him and Holly jumping the queue to pay their respects to the queen or whatever it was they got into trouble over, or guilt by association over his brother. Mind you Gary Lineker managed to stay well away from any of that with his Wayne. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

What a world we live in where the bloke from Balls of Steel has his own news show.

Remember, Ofcom have decided that GB News is not a news channel.

The weekend before Pip came out on This Morning social media was a flurry of stories that someone had sold their story to a Sunday paper and the story was running. It didn't, but he still announced he was gay on This Morning the next day. 

I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt to the victim/survivor, but in the case of Schofield do we even have one? I don't tend to frequent Twitter, but as far as I can see the "evidence" (for want of a better word) so far is a swifly silenced talking head on GB News who wasn't even talking from first hand experience. So is there more to this story, or is it nothing more than malicious gossip based on his brother being a nonce and Schofield having a falling out with Willoughby for reasons that are murky at best? And not forgetting Schofield having had the audacity to come out as gay...

Edited by Tamura

There’s loads of stuff out there with timelines of when certain people met and what has allegedly gone on, assuming it’s the same scandal that was allegedly the cause of his publicly coming out. It certainly doesn’t look great for Schofield. Allegedly.

4 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

There’s loads of stuff out there with timelines of when certain people met and what has allegedly gone on, assuming it’s the same scandal that was allegedly the cause of his publicly coming out. It certainly doesn’t look great for Schofield. Allegedly.

Yeah, I saw a site which compiled it all as I seemed to be a bit behind the curve on all of it and it all looks very bad for him. While I don't think it was noncing, it does seem like an abuse of power. Allegedly.

I think its grim, if what’s out there is true.

But social media, and the media as a whole, have been gunning for his downfall for years, picking at any and everything, even before “Queue-gate”, and now there’s something actually stuck, and taken him down, I hope those same media outlets that cried about “be kind”, do the same if/when something bad happens to Schofe.

The “no smoke without fire”, could extend far and wide if we’re using that rule. Isn’t “Woody” also allegedly a nonce, as a “secret in the industry”? We gonna use the no smoke without fire rule there too?