The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Never heard of Tom Skinner, so googled him and realised I'd seen him in a few things and I honestly thought it was a gimmick character. 

The same, and according to what I assume is his wiki;

He has also become known for posting his large and unusual breakfasts at Dino's Cafe in New Spitalfields Market

A beast and a fry up fan, what's his username on here?

7 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Breakfast enthusiast Thomas Skinner of The Apprentice and Celebrity Masterchef fame has been named as a wrongun……aaahbosh. 

Fucking hell the responses on that, makes you ashamed to be the same gender as those twats, that could be someone’s sister, daughter, niece etc, how the fuck would they feel if it was a female related to them? Gobshites

• Paid Members

The original post looks like it's been taken down from the Apprentice subreddit as well, which is a shame. 

40 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Assume that's probably just in case it results in an arrest/conviction, that doesn't prejudice things? I could be wrong.

Unless someone is actually in court, this wouldn’t apply in a legal sense. Defamation law could - but I’d say it’s more likely the part naming his fiancée and alleging things which are based on an assumption on how an individual would react in a situation like this. 

Edited by RedRooster

Not sure if this has been covered yet but yikes!

David Walliams blasted after video shows him pulling young men's trousers down on stage - Mirror Online

I hate this motherfucker with a passion so having him "cancelled" would make my life. 

Playing faux-gay for laughs in 2020s isn't cool. Camping it up on BGT was sickening and people applaud this vile sack of shit. 

*that is my neutral take on this person*

56 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Not sure if this has been covered yet but yikes!

David Walliams blasted after video shows him pulling young men's trousers down on stage - Mirror Online

I hate this motherfucker with a passion so having him "cancelled" would make my life. 

Playing faux-gay for laughs in 2020s isn't cool. Camping it up on BGT was sickening and people applaud this vile sack of shit. 

*that is my neutral take on this person*

Given how it’s from three years ago, I’ll let you work out if it led to him being “Cancelled” or not. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

It has got the bellend fired from BGT and I can't see him on any other mainstream TV atm. 

He's had seven books published in the last three years.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

It has got the bellend fired from BGT and I can't see him on any other mainstream TV atm. 

He only left the show last year, and it wasn't anything to do with that story. Still sells bucket loads of books to children. 

I think Walliams was let go from BGT after audio was released of him repeatedly calling a pensioner a cunt?

I remember maybe a year or so there being a lot of rumours flying around that an early draft of his autobiography had an entire chapter about losing his virginity to his own sister and it *obviously* being amended prior to release.

This topic mentioning him has had me searching for any trace of the story which seems incredibly scarce and if anything only increases my likelihood of believing it.

1 minute ago, Jonny Vegas said:

I think Walliams was let go from BGT after audio was released of him repeatedly calling a pensioner a cunt?

I remember maybe a year or so there being a lot of rumours flying around that an early draft of his autobiography had an entire chapter about losing his virginity to his own sister and it *obviously* being amended prior to release.

This topic mentioning him has had me searching for any trace of the story which seems incredibly scarce and if anything only increases my likelihood of believing it.

There is also that his Wiki's Controversies  section looks like this in 2023 

Controversies

Exposing teenagers' genitals and simulating sex during 'Hide the Sausage'

Walliams performed a 'Hide the Sausage' sketch numerous times during the Little Britain Live tour in 2006 and subsequent worldwide tours including Little Britain in Australia in 2007 and at charity events.[69][70] Walliams portrayed a fictional, gay, former children's entertainer and sex offender named Des Kaye who invites volunteers from the audience or celebrity guests to play the game.[71] Recordings of the sketch include footage where Walliams attempts to kiss participants, manhandles them, pulls their trousers and underwear down, and simulates anal sex.[72] Volunteers are seen "grappling to keep their genitals covered."[72] The sketch was criticised by gay rights campaigners and attracted criticism and concern from members of the public.[72][71]

Teenagers during Little Britain Down Under

Footage from a 2007 BBC documentary titled Little Britain Down Under shows Walliams inviting male teenagers, said to be aged sixteen to eighteen, to play 'Hide the Sausage' on stage.[72] Walliams asks the volunteers to confirm their ages and says "Bingo" when one claims they are sixteen years old before adding, "You're a big boy for 16 aren't you - that's what I'll tell the judge."[72]

Walliams is seen pulling down the trousers and underwear of young men before he appears to kiss their buttocks and simulate anal sex.[72] The volunteers attempt to keep their clothes on.[72]

During the documentary, Walliams reads a letter he claims was written by a victim of sexual abuse who criticises the Des Kaye character.[73] Elsewhere in the documentary, Walliams says, "I love cruelty, it's my favourite thing in the world."[73][69]

Exposing Jeremy Edward's genitals and Mark Ronson's buttocks

In 2006, Walliams performed 'Hide the Sausage' during the Little Britain Comic Relief Gala at the Hammersmith Apollo.[71][74][75] Participants included comedian David Baddiel and English actor Jeremy Edwards whose genitals were exposed to more than 3,000 people in the live audience.[76][71] Walliams also 'dry humped' Edwards and laid on top of him.[71] Walliams said on stage, "That was not meant to happen. You were not supposed to see gonad. Arse crack, yes. Gonad, no.'[77] An image of the incident, that includes Edwards' penis, is available to purchase on Getty Images[78]

Chortle reported that. "tellingly, Edwards – who seemed genuinely embarrassed by the incident – did not appear at the final curtain call."[79]

On 2 November 2009, Walliams performed the sketch with Mark Ronson at London's O2 Academy Brixton in front of 3,000 people at a charity event for Concert for CARE.[80] Footage from the event shows Ronson trying to stop Walliams from pulling his trousers and underwear down.[81][82] Ronson's buttocks were exposed.[83] After the event, Walliams was reported to have said, "When I put my mind to it, I have the strength of ten men so there's no stopping me. Mark is a cool, calm character. To put him in that position was out of his comfort zone."[84] Walliams claimed that he offered to buy Ronson a new suit.[84]

Criticism and violent reaction from theatre goers

Matt Lucas discussed the 'Hide the Sausage' sketch in his 2017 autobiography titled Little Me and claimed that some audience members reacted with violence.[85] Lucas wrote that. "During a game of 'Hide the Sausage', he would almost always wrestle the trousers off some poor lad" adding that, "You could never get away with that today. In fact he didn't always get away with it then. Sometimes David would get a clout for his troubles and I'd see him in the wings afterwards, nursing a sore ear."[85]

Critics of the sketch included human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell who said it, "crosses a red line into the sexual humiliation of young men.[71] Tatchell added:

Williams portrayal of a predatory paedophile is not funny. It's sickening and unacceptable. That sketch should not be repeated anywhere. It should be withdrawn from public viewing and filed in a film archive so that future historians have evidence of what passed for 'comedy' only 13 years ago. Some viewers will have interpreted Walliams as playing the trope of gay men as predators and paedophiles. Even though Walliams supports the LGBT+ community, his depiction plays into the hands of those who wrongly equate homosexuality with the exploitation of young people.[71]

Kim Jong-un Halloween costume

In early November 2017, Walliams caused upset through his dressing as North Korean leader Kim Jong-un for Halloween and posting it online. He had shared the photograph on his Twitter account, in costume, wearing a black suit, wig, and artificial prosthetics that appeared to alter his eyelids and hairline. There was an immediate backlash online, many Twitter users branding the outfit "racist" and accusing Walliams of "yellow-face".[86] Others made the point that it was insensitive for Walliams to dress as Kim Jong-un given the North Korean leader's 'appalling' human rights record.[87] Walliams responded to the backlash lightly, constructing a fake text message from Kim Jong-un which he posted to Twitter, reading: "Hi Dave, Loved the Halloween outfit mate! Wet meself laughing. Don't see what all the fuss is about. Kim x. PS Can't wait to read Bad Dad."[88]

Presidents Club Charitable Trust

In January 2018, Walliams attended a Presidents Club Charitable Trust charity auction as a host, as well as offering the opportunity to name a character in a future book as an auction prize.[89] The 2018 event was his third time hosting, with Walliams additionally offering that he would be "personally presenting the book to your family over afternoon tea".[90] This event was later subject to significant controversy, after undercover reporters reported many of the hostesses were subject to groping and sexual harassment from the all-male attendees.[91] Walliams said he attended the event in a "strictly professional capacity" as host,[92] and "left immediately" after his set ended, stating that he was "absolutely appalled" by the reports.[93] The controversy caused some bookshops to remove his books from sale, with the owner of Chicken and Frog noting "even if he was unaware, when the highly inappropriate suggested names were mentioned for his auction lot, or the plastic surgery to ‘add spice to your wife’, he should have walked away. He did not".[89]

Stereotypes and black face

In June 2020, Netflix, Britbox, NOW TV and BBC iPlayer dropped Walliams and Lucas' Little Britain and Come Fly With Me, over the use of blackface and stereotypes to portray black, disabled, working class, transgender, and gay people.[94] In Little Britain, both Walliams and Lucas use make up to portray different races, with Walliams portraying a black health-spa guest called Desiree Devere.[95] Variety Magazine attributed the widespread removal of the series on streaming platforms to heightened awareness in the wake of George Floyd's murder and the resulting Black Lives Matter protests.[96] After the removal, Walliams and Lucas released identical apologies on their Twitter: "[We] have both spoken publicly in recent years of our regret that we played characters of other races. Once again we want to make it clear that it was wrong & we are very sorry.”[97]

Children's books

In July 2020, tweets by author and activist Jack Monroe described Walliams' books as "like Little Britain for kids", with "horrific racism and classism and bodyshaming in a veneer of privileged deniability".[98] HarperCollins issued a response, stating "David Walliams's books have a diverse readership which is reflected in their content".[98]

Britain's Got Talent remarks

In November 2022, it emerged that Walliams had made sexually explicit and derogatory remarks towards some of the contestants on Britain's Got Talent, during a recording at the London Palladium in January 2020.[99] He was recorded as saying of one of them, "She thinks you want to fuck her, but you don’t... I know, she’s just like: ‘Oh, fuck off!’ I was saying, she thinks you want to fuck her, but you don't. It's the last thing on your mind, but she's like: ‘Yep, I bet you do!’ ‘No I don’t!’ I had a bit of a boner, but now it's going, it's now shrivelled up inside my body."[100][101] In a statement later, he said: "I would like to apologise to the people I made disrespectful comments about during breaks in filming for Britain's Got Talent in 2020. These were private conversations and – like most conversations with friends – were never intended to be shared. Nevertheless, I am sorry."[102]