The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Harrelson? Allen? Toy Story? Guthrie?

Woodpecker.

In answer to your question, I believe it is a nickname for Swansea defender Nathan Wood.

14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Well Woody Allen adopted the fire then fucked it. Regardless of all other allegation’s he’s a wrong’un on that alone.

Mos Def, in an issue of Hip Hop Connection once said "Woody Allen is a sick motherfucker and should be hung in Times Square" and I think about that often.

Then in the song Mr N***a he rapped: 

You can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna;
Woody Allen molested and married his step-daughter
Same press kicking dirt on Michael's name
Show Woody and Soon-Yi at the playoff game (Holding hands)
Sit back and just bug, think about that
Would he get that type of dap if his name was Woody Black?

Not sure of the point here, but it's just very funny to me how much Mos Def clearly hates Woody Allen 😆

Fair enough. I'll still watch his films, but he is a weird one.

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Oh yeah, I meant not sure of what my point was. Mos does stomp on Woody in that song, but also defends Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson, so you know, swings and roundabouts :)

Isn’t it more about how the white guy always gets excused but the black guy gets “Guilty even if innocent”. If Woody Allen was black there’s no way he’d be as accepted for what he did as he is now. Hadley Freeman would probably write an article every six month NOT defending him, if you can imagine that!

13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Isn’t it more about how the white guy always gets excused but the black guy gets “Guilty even if innocent”. If Woody Allen was black there’s no way he’d be as accepted for what he did as he is now. Hadley Freeman would probably write an article every six month NOT defending him, if you can imagine that!

Yep, that's pretty much what that entire 3rd verse is about. "If white boys doing it well its success, when I start doing it well it's suspect"

Sorry I'm derailing the thread with too much hip hop, but everyone listen yo Black On Both Sides. Bye.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

We're not far removed from R. Kelly being convicted as the horrendous fucker he is, and Jerry Lee Lewis getting an outpouring of praise on his death.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

And Jerry Lee Lewis never wrote anything as good as Ignition Remix ffs.

Or made trapped in the closest, the finest hip hop soap opera ever made. I mean sure, he made a film about a clown at the concentration camp, but it’s no TITC.