General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

In other news, Roberto Martinez has left Radja Nainggolan out of his PROVISIONAL Belgium squad. What a fucking weapon that man is. Still, great news for England!

To be fair, their squad shits all over ours on paper even with Nainggolan left out, especially in midfield.

Dembele and or Tielemens in the middle with the creativity around them sounds bloody decent to me. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
49 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

In other news, Roberto Martinez has left Radja Nainggolan out of his PROVISIONAL Belgium squad. What a fucking weapon that man is. Still, great news for England!

Belgium have such an embarrassment of riches in the centre of the park that they can justify it. The biggest problem they will have is that they are managed by a berk. From a Belgian perspective, I guess you just have to hope the players are strong enough to do most of the work themselves and completely ignore whatever he's attempted to coach them about defending. 

Saturday was fun and saved the season. A classic Abramovich-era victorious clag-fest. Finding a way to continually pick up trophies when other teams (Liverpool if they lose to Madrid, United, Spurs) are better has been the hallmark of much of the last 7/8 years and long may it continue. I'll take the cup over finishing fourth every day of the week. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Sarri's contract talks with Napoli have broken down. I'm either about to get extremely excited or extremely jealous.

Where else is he likely to go though? Allegri is staying with Juve, Inter won't change now they've got a CL spot and Milan are happy with Rino for now. Your lot are probably the only realistic option for him.

• Paid Members

There's another big job available in London right now, West Ham! Although, WBA appointing Moore likely gives them a free run at Ancelotti.

I'm not counting on anything until it's done. When it comes to managerial appointments at Chelsea you can never rule out something mental happening. It's only six years since Roman cut that insane promo in front of a mirror, talking about killing his creation, injecting it with a lethal dose of poison before spinning his chair round and revealing the FSW logo.

Archived