General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

What do people think about this FIFA club world cup with the mysterious financial backer? On one hand I despise FIFA and everything they do is shrouded in corruption. On the other hand Liverpool have been invited and it's £50m minimum for participation so fuck y'all.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
4 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Claudio Ranieri is leaving Nantes a the end of the season, perfect candidate for everton and west ham. would love him at WBA, but that is not going to happen 

He's coming to Spurs. If you believe some batshit article I read the other day.

13 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

He's coming to Spurs. If you believe some batshit article I read the other day.

We've had worse. Christian Gross and Juande Ramos say hello. I get the feeling if Spurs dont get a really big signing in the window the Poch will be on his way.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

What do people think about this FIFA club world cup with the mysterious financial backer? On one hand I despise FIFA and everything they do is shrouded in corruption. On the other hand Liverpool have been invited and it's £50m minimum for participation so fuck y'all.

It's gotta be that prick that runs the International Champions Cup hasn't it? Can't remember his name, American bloke. Once said that he wouldn't want Leicester to play in the Champions League despite winning the league as nobody wants to see it. You can tell he's grown up watching franchise sports.

• Paid Members

I think Southgate has done pretty well considering what he had available. People are always going to pick some flaws here and there.

There's concern about a lack of creativity, yet I can't think of a single glaringly obvious omission. Shelvey's consistency and discipline and Wilshere's injury record make them being left behind completely understandable. This is the least expectant ive been of England in a tournament, yet it's the most excited I've been in a while to see just what this group can do in the next 4 years.

• Paid Members

england-xi-ac3dfbef748f93220cb6979a5ebca

- Not a fan of Pickford. Seems small and a bit of a lard arse.

- Not overall thrilled with CB pairing but best off a bad bunch. Like all the full backs and decided sacking off that 3-5-2 tripe. 

- Sliding right past our none existent DM's to that naughty trio in midfield especially for the group games anyway. I would've took Lallana.

- Front 3. Vardy and Welbz covering them.    

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Didn't make the Portugal squad after all

Well happy with that, he'd have been putting through balls in to Ronaldo and scoring 30 yarders to alert Real to his brilliance.

While obviously no new players have come to Celtic they have recently signed Scott Bain permanently who was on loan, Signed Kristoffer Ajer to a new four year deal and signed Tom Rogic to a new 5 year deal, who most supporters thought would leave after the World Cup. There were rumours of Dortmund for Ajer and Southampton for Rogic. Although bringing in new talent is important, keeping hold of talent a re-signing them when they only have 1 year left is just as important if not more so as at least you know they fit into the team.

Archived