General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Barton was asking the other day why Dembele can’t earn a call up to the french team. Someone pointed out he is a Belgian international.

not quite to this level though.

He's only 28 kills me every time. 

@Mr_Danger for that crew La Saux was playing with clever and gay were pretty much the same thing. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

I listened to about 30mins of Joey Barton being really good on TalkSport, only to feel annoyed when I found out it was Joey Barton.

I'm the opposite. I listened to some dimwit scouser co-commentating early this season. Then found out which dimwit scouser it was.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Barton was asking the other day why Dembele can’t earn a call up to the french team. Someone pointed out he is a Belgian international.

Was he definitely talking about the right Moussa Dembele?

I have to email Anti Niemi now and then at work. I'm tempted to ask him why he was never given a chance for Scotland...

• Paid Members

BT has done a really good job getting half decent pundits over the past two years; Savage and Owen being their version of JBL and Booker T.

Despite being mental, I think Glen Hoddle is a good analyst during games. Where as some others just moan and point out the very obvious (Savage, again), Hoddle usually always has some tactical insight about the why and how.

• Paid Members
On 26/02/2018 at 6:19 PM, tiger_rick said:

Insane transfer out of nowhere time. If you thought the rule change in China had stopped the big deals think again. Atleti have flogged Yannick Carrasco and Nicolas Gaitan to Dalian Yifang.

UPDATE

Carrasco, Gaitan and Euro 2016 winner Jose Fonte all made their debut for Dalian Yifang today.

They lost 8-0. Looks like Oscar tore them a new one.

Archived