Wrestlemania 34

The Phenomenal One

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

There might be the slight possibility some of the NXT at Axxess stuff could air on their next show following Mania, as it’s usually a filler show until the next tapings. 

It’s usually a round up of Take Over though isn’t it, rather than just filler? I’ll be honest I can’t really remember. However I’m wrong, you could be on to something. It would be nice to see them knock up a special for the network though.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

It’s usually a round up of Take Over though isn’t it, rather than just filler? I’ll be honest I can’t really remember. However I’m wrong, you could be on to something. It would be nice to see them knock up a special for the network though.

I think you’re probably right tbh. I do remember after one takeover, the next nxt had a couple of matches from a live event. I know the UK guys were involved in a tag match. I think I’ve got that in my head and think that’s what they should do for the show as it’ll be cool to see some of the axxess stuff. 

For what it’s worth, Neville came through Newcastle Airport this morning. Not saying his travel is wrestling related but I’m gonna take a shout and say he’ll be Strowmans partner. 

A good old combo of a high flyer and a strongman.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

There might be the slight possibility some of the NXT at Axxess stuff could air on their next show following Mania, as it’s usually a filler show until the next tapings. 

Pretty sure they've used Axxess footage as NXT episodes the last 2 years - 2 years ago it included No Way Jose's debut, and last year the same dancing fella got attacked by Sanity to put him out of a tag match, where I think he got repaced by Roderick Strong.

I think last year there were 3 or 4 weeks worth of episodes from Axxess, which is somewhat amusing if you try to suspend disbelief that the NXT happenings are genuinely weekly.

55 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Both battle royals and the Cruiserweight final have been confirmed for the pre show. 

The Usos finally get their Wrestlemania moment! 

If any team deserves it more it’s them, one of the consistently best teams on either roster for the past few years

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

They're doing regeneration work on the Bigg Market soon, he's clearly getting out before the nightlife in toon goes to pot.

He’s fucking gutted and all. He was planning to watch Mania in the Beehive. Laddies is next door, with Best New Kebab on the right.

Happy for the Usos and reckon that match could be a bit of a sleeper hit for match of the night. Usos had a great series with New Day last year and had a great run of matches against Harper & Rowan before the first Wyatt Family breakup, so putting them all in the same match could be really fun stuff

1 hour ago, Statto said:

Pretty sure they've used Axxess footage as NXT episodes the last 2 years - 2 years ago it included No Way Jose's debut, and last year the same dancing fella got attacked by Sanity to put him out of a tag match, where I think he got repaced by Roderick Strong.

I think last year there were 3 or 4 weeks worth of episodes from Axxess, which is somewhat amusing if you try to suspend disbelief that the NXT happenings are genuinely weekly.

Last paragraph, all false.

They recorded an episode or two of NXT at Mania 31 Axxess though.

Archived