Wrestlemania 34

The Phenomenal One

Just now, jazzygeofferz said:

Any more idea who Strowman's partner is going to be? I was half joking that it might be Alexa given how great they've been on the Mixed Match Challenge.

I’m gonna hazard a guess at Bray Wyatt. 

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Unfortunately, I think you could be onto something. They'll hardly leave Bray off of the card. The battle royal wouldn't really suit for the debut of a 'reincarnated' Bray, whereas the tag match sort of would. I expect it's one of two things - either Bray isn't getting repackaging and he is in the battle royale filling a space, or he has a bit of a makeover and comes out as Strowman's partner.

I don’t really fancy Strowman and a partner having a run with the belts so hopefully it’s either a joke partner like Ellsworth who ends up screwing up so Braun can batter him or someone decent who will turn on Braun for his post WrestleMania feud, a slightly repackaged Wyatt could be ok for this, has to be different from how he was mind

• Paid Members

As unlikely as it would be, I'd like to see a shaven headed, totally different looking Bray turn up. Would be great if he was amnesia-stricken (have him be like that piano man lad who looked like Phillipe Senderos) or really anything radically different. If he just turns up as the same old Bray, what was the point?

• Paid Members

Yeah I'd be happy with Big Show. Said it before, but although he's mostly been involved in shite in recent years, seeing him jacked up like fuck, tearing through The Bar with Braun, will be a fun 5 min segment of the show.

Archived