The British Bushwacker Posted November 11, 2020 Posted November 11, 2020 I think the suggestion that the big show/ billy Gunn team be called ‘double trouble crap on a stick’ was the most apt
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 11, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted November 11, 2020 I just appreciate the fact they were so concerned with their team having a name. These days they probably wouldn't bother, or it'd be 'Team Billy Gunn and Big Show'.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted November 11, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 11, 2020 They'd be Big Ass nowadays.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 11, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 11, 2020 8 hours ago, SaitoRyo said: Or 'The Ass Show'. He'd lost his Mr Ass name to the Right to Censor. So they'd have had to be called The One Show. And I cant imagine that ever catching on.
Merzbow Posted November 11, 2020 Posted November 11, 2020 Just saw that Savio Vega's going to be at Survivior Series and my first thought was "who's injured and needs replacing?" but it's for the farewell thing for 'Taker.
WyattSheepMask Posted November 11, 2020 Posted November 11, 2020 Are people believing this “farewell” for Undertaker? Or is he just going to wrestle again whenever they can go back to Saudi?
Merzbow Posted November 11, 2020 Posted November 11, 2020 I believe if Vince went "Pal, we need you for Wrestlemania" he'd be back in an instant.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 12, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 12, 2020 1 hour ago, Merzbow said: I believe if Vince went "Pal, we need you for Wrestlemania" he'd be back in an instant. If he said "Pal we need you on a house show. Elias has got the shits." Watching his documentary series, he seems to change his mind more than his offensive redneck t-shirts.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted November 12, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 12, 2020 He's kind of ruined his aura a bit for me. "First Time Meeting the Undertaker" show on the Network was actually cringe-worthy. His gimmick worked in the 90s and until the 2010s but he's a total channel changer for me now. He should have legit retired years ago.
simonworden Posted November 12, 2020 Posted November 12, 2020 22 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said: He's kind of ruined his aura a bit for me. "First Time Meeting the Undertaker" show on the Network was actually cringe-worthy. His gimmick worked in the 90s and until the 2010s but he's a total channel changer for me now. He should have legit retired years ago. They've kind of milked it a bit too much for me. Perhaps if there had been a proper good bye Infront of fans already I might feel differently but as usual it's becoming a bit too much now and the aura has definately gone.
SaitoRyo Posted November 12, 2020 Posted November 12, 2020 Quite funny how it went from 'The Undertaker never gives interviews or breaks kayfabe' to him being all over social media, on about three different podcast/interview shows a week and now he has multiple out-of-character documentaries on the Network as well. The bloke's been retired less than a year and it's probably the most I've seen of him in about a decade. I have enjoyed the documentaries and there's clearly a lot more they can do with him, but they're burning through content quite quickly.
Guest Posted November 12, 2020 Posted November 12, 2020 I've no idea what subscription figures are like this year, but if the lack of live atmosphere is hurting them then I could imagine them being pretty desperate for Network incentives. Might as well milk the old fucker for all he's worth before he starts pushing a GoFundMe for the next Kyle Rittenhouse.
Paid Members Statto Posted November 12, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 12, 2020 11 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: Are people believing this “farewell” for Undertaker? Or is he just going to wrestle again whenever they can go back to Saudi? I'm fully expecting Styles to interrupt him before he says a word, maybe the big basketball fella knocks him down with a boot or something, and off we go to Mania.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted November 12, 2020 Paid Members Posted November 12, 2020 28 minutes ago, Statto said: I'm fully expecting Styles to interrupt him before he says a word, maybe the big basketball fella knocks him down with a boot or something, and off we go to Mania. yeah, that's pretty much my expectation - AJ hides behind the big lad to interrupt the ceremony, to set up a "proper" retirement match at Mania. Until the next one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.