Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

Best thing about useless Tommy Dreamer was seeing him saddled with the gimmick of eating horrible things during Raw's dogshite period in 2002. Imagine he thought it was an honour to drink Taker's chewing tobacco spittle.

Just because somebody has different political views from you it does not make them not a nice guy. Kane seems a nice man.

With the schedule they have and to still give the amount of time they do give to visit sick kids and other charities, its a bit absurd to write them of as nutters because they vote differently from what you would. 

Edited by Mr Lawrence

57 minutes ago, Mr Lawrence said:

because somebody has different political views from you 

because they vote differently from what you would.

Fighting against the use of masks in a pandemic such as this one is not a political position, it's an arsehole position. It's been inexcusably framed as a political position by arseholes.

Over 200,000 Americans have died while people like Kane argue over a piece of cloth that might have saved them. Every one of them had a last photo taken with somebody.

Did Kane fight against the use of masks? I didn't know that.

Surely he’d be the last person to do so?

People have been told so much misinformation by so many different people throughout this whole pandemic  that i’m not judging anyone on their opinion on it. 

People like Kane, Undertaker and Jericho, etc.....have probably spent hours of their own time at the end of hospital beds of kids and their families dying of Cancer and done a stupid amount of work for charities that none of us know about, so i’m not going to judge them on political views.

• Paid Members

I've never had a good impression of jericho. He always seemed to have both a massive ego and a really thin skin, and from what little I read and hear I'd imagine he's a right twat to be around. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

I've never had a good impression of jericho. He always seemed to have both a massive ego and a really thin skin, and from what little I read and hear I'd imagine he's a right twat to be around. 

I find it really hard to enjoy someone's work if I find their views/ actions to be reprehensible.

Tatanka was legit my favourite wrestler as a kid but seeing him plaster months worth of laughably inaccurate Pro-Trump bile from the most ridiculous of sources over social media means I can't be arsed with him at all now. 

And yeah, Chris Jericho is a cunt.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr Lawrence said:

Did Kane fight against the use of masks? I didn't know that.

Surely he’d be the last person to do so?

People have been told so much misinformation by so many different people throughout this whole pandemic  that i’m not judging anyone on their opinion on it. 

People like Kane, Undertaker and Jericho, etc.....have probably spent hours of their own time at the end of hospital beds of kids and their families dying of Cancer and done a stupid amount of work for charities that none of us know about, so i’m not going to judge them on political views.

Kane is literally a politician. It would be absurd NOT to judge him on "political views".

On 11/6/2020 at 8:29 PM, Mr Lawrence said:

With the schedule they have and to still give the amount of time they do give to visit sick kids and other charities, its a bit absurd to write them of as nutters because they vote differently from what you would. 

Yeah Glen Jacobs is clearly a good hearted dude. No one who knows him has a bad word to say about him and he comes across as being genuine and humble. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, IronSheik said:

Yeah Glen Jacobs is clearly a good hearted dude. No one who knows him has a bad word to say about him and he comes across as being genuine and humble. 

The friends and families of well over 200,000 of his former fellow citizens would share your opinion, I'm sure.

On 11/5/2020 at 9:09 AM, Kaz Hayashi said:

YouTube have turned one of my old videos to adult only. It was a basic draw to determine the winner of a comp, for a private group of people, who donated to his just giving page when he passed away. The video was a very basic ‘random draw’ to show proof it had been done fairly. No opinions, nothing of general discussion, a boring draw. In fact, I believe it was set to private (view with link only) at the time.
However, it has the name Kamala in the title.

067E7D0C-8ED8-42AF-8F8B-32B911227A1B.thumb.jpeg.ecba4c437362467118d1dd5194e2a355.jpeg

After asking around for a possible reason, It’s assumed it’s because of Kamala Harris the politician, and as most political videos are turned to adult only, and youtube are so broken they can’t tell the difference between these two people, or their review system clearly doesn’t actually review anything.

1F3AE663-99E5-44ED-A3E9-93C7BA965960.thumb.jpeg.31b7652eb590bd1f16c1d968780186f9.jpeg

It may be that they viewed Kamala as a big of a racist trope that looks pretty bad in 2020 eyes. Not sure if that would bbe enough to make it adult. Weirdly both wrestler and politician both have same surname IRL which I didn't know til recently. 

On 11/4/2020 at 4:58 PM, King Mal the Glorious said:

DDP is the top answer for this surely?

Dunno. Whilst he certainly has done good for his friends he always comes a off as wanting to shill his product. Which is reasonable though if you build your brand off being a selfless guy its a tad hypocritical for me. 

36 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Dunno. Whilst he certainly has done good for his friends he always comes a off as wanting to shill his product. Which is reasonable though if you build your brand off being a selfless guy its a tad hypocritical for me. 

That and the mental image of him scribbling down moves in his notebook while Bischoff gives Kimberly one knocks him down a few pegs