Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Pogue said:

Haha well he mentioned having a go at that lad videoing Chyna's tits in his first book so obviously he used to be a fine chivalrous gentleman, I think Melina's forearm touching his knob when she low blowed him must've affected him

In the same book he tells a story about watching Christy Canyon to get himself adequately “hardcore” enough to introduce little Cocktoos to his wife. He’s a sleaze and always was.

Given that we know alot more about The Undertaker I'm surprised that he didn't work through his back injury to be at Wrestlemania 10, even doing same angle at the Rumble, return at Mania for 1 night then take few months off after it to comeback properly at Summerslam, odd he'd miss the biggest show of the year with the company on the down turn especially now he's worked through pretty much everything since.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, sukhy said:

I know alot of people don't like Bret on here, because of his complaining, but he's defo on the list of good blokes in the wrestling business (serial infidelity aside) 

Yeah. And Chris Benoit was a top bloke (Murdering aside)

14 hours ago, Pogue said:

Just seen Jericho's tweet in the election thread and it got me thinking, is there any wrestler who was popular twenty years ago who hasn't turned out to be a knob in some way? (Yes I know Rock is the obvious answer but I thought that Ballers was, ironically, a bag of wank) 

Austin twatted Debra and said 'see you down the road' loads on that programme he did, Foley went pervy as fuck, Jericho's just an embarrassment, Hogan's racist, Benoit goes without saying plus him and Malenko looked like the Time Bandits when they were running after Austin backstage at Survivor Series 2000

The late Chris Kanyon was a sound cunt by all accounts.

As already said, Blade Runner Flash was great guy pre and post born again Christian.

William Regal always seems a sound lad regardless of his past demons. 

The late Balls Mahoney was a kind hearted soul.

Bruno Samartino was a dignified gentleman his entire life.

Tommy Dreamer always comes across like a good dude to me, albeit I never found him remotely appealing as a worker during his in ring career.

In spite of Kane's political allegiances, he has always been a stand up guy.

Edited by IronSheik

4 hours ago, IronSheik said:

In spite of Kane's political allegiances, he has always been a stand up guy.

Nah. It's not a political allegiance to listen to scientists and try not to kill people.

18 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

I would have said Kane up until a few months ago, but then—with no sense or irony—he came out as an anti-masker during the pandemic.