Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

Orton's would smell good on occasion, but mostly just be efficient. Balor's would smell average, but be touted as great for a reason nobody can ever really explain. Ambrose's would smell like ketchup and mustard, obviously, but much better once you get it out the bottle. It doesn't really matter what the Rollins one smells like, if you don't like it, it's your fault, fucking dumb customer.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

• Paid Members
On 12/12/2020 at 12:40 AM, Merzbow said:

Put some respeck on his name, the two time #341 ranked wrestler in the PWI 500.

spacer.png

The idea of reaching #341 again, but then dropping off completely.

“I’m going to try exactly the same for one more year, then that’s it”

On 12/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, Kaz Hayashi said:

The idea of reaching #341 again, but then dropping off completely.

“I’m going to try exactly the same for one more year, then that’s it”

I'm not sure he was even full time wrestling at the time of reaching that position, I'm sure PWI just do things like that for shits and giggles.

On 12/5/2020 at 11:31 AM, Your Fight Site said:

You say that, but then something recently mentioned about Ashley Massaro passing away last year and my first though was, “Only last year?” I thought it had been much longer.

2020’s really screwed up perception of time. 

Totally agree regarding perception of time, I have just gone on Wikipedia to look up something about Harley Race and was amazed when it said he died in August 2019, I honestly thought it was this year when he passed away.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:32 AM, The Cutting Edge said:

Just found a song on Spotify by someone called Monteasy the song is Roman Reigns (heart of a warrior), would make a great theme for his heel run, worth a listen.

Sorry don't know how to add link

That chorus is brilliant. Great for his character too to have a song saying how great he thinks he is 

1 minute ago, boshealecta said:

That chorus is brilliant. Great for his character too to have a song saying how great he thinks he is 

I have it on rotation past few days in the gym, I can picture him slowly walking to the ring with a smug Heyman and both Usos like his pitbulls, can't wait for that to happen

Found more tracks by him, I didn't realize he does some AEW and indy themes like Sammy Guarvara, Cage and few others

On the PPV where Vince announced the tragic passing of Brian Pillman at the commentary desk I am almost certain, Vince then said, “So this afternoon we scrabbled around and we have put together an attraction we feel you will enjoy”. Some little people then came out and did a comedy match. Or have I had a fever dream?

52 minutes ago, Project Nim said:

On the PPV where Vince announced the tragic passing of Brian Pillman at the commentary desk I am almost certain, Vince then said, “So this afternoon we scrabbled around and we have put together an attraction we feel you will enjoy”. Some little people then came out and did a comedy match. Or have I had a fever dream?

That's pretty much what he said, but the DOA vs. Los Boricuas match was also added as a last minute replacement for the Pillman match, so he was referring to both those matches, not just the minis match.   Obviously no one enjoyed the DOA/Boricuas match though.