Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

I would guess some of the pain hurts a lot less when you're putting on a show in front of a live crowd then it does when you're at home alone. 

Hell, I'd imagine most of us have felt utterly miserable at home (mentally or physically) and still gone to work out of a mixture of guilt, respect and crappy sickness policies and had enough adrenaline in our systems to put in a decent shift before collapsing when we got home. 

I'm sure some of their pain is worse than what the majority of us have felt but the adrenaline rush is also probably quite a bit stronger too.

Not to take away from the perserverence/insanity of wrestlers. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

Umaga died 11 years ago. Scary how fast time goes by.

You say that, but then something recently mentioned about Ashley Massaro passing away last year and my first though was, “Only last year?” I thought it had been much longer.

2020’s really screwed up perception of time. 

I thought Rock and Reigns were actual family but apparently they aren't! They have no blood relations at all, just grandfather's that got on. 

Also time has flown as others have said. Guerrero died years ago and it feels like a few years. Also Montreal was 23 YEARS ago! 

Edited by Michael_3165

• Moderators

The Anoa'i family are related. So the Fatus and them are all blood.  The Rock isn't technically but the rest of them are. My favourite tidbit used to be that Gary Albright was an Anoa'i 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Just been for a wander to my local B&M (quid protein bars for the win), and they had a (rather outdated) WWE shower gel gift set there. What do we reckon these would smell like if they wanted to capture the essence of the wrestlers the bottles are modelled after? There's Orton, Ambrose (before he went all hygiene kick by the look of it), Rollins and Balor. 

IMG_20201214_163657.jpg

IMG_20201214_163708.jpg