Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator

Alternative K names that would have been equally or more entertaining.

Karate Kross. This would require switching out Scarlett and bringing in Kung Fu Naki to mime his theme tune.

Kangaroo Kross. Taking the gimmick of Outback Jack and the look (albeit not as good) of Nathan Jones. Murphy or Bronson Reed can dub his promos for the accent.

Kaleido Kross. Psychedelic entrance, mesmeric mind games in the ring, pretty sparkly outfits. 

I quite like Karrion, though I'm reading it as a 'Killer' like nickname and not that it's supposed to be the name his mum gave him when he was born. Don't actually mind 'Killer', either, it's a name with a wrestling tradition (Kowalski, Khan ... some others), but considering he's now in a company that's employed actual killers, makes absolute sense to change it. (Case in point, I googled 'wrestlers nicknamed Killer' to check I hadn't made up Killer Khan and Benoit was the third or fourth result even there.)

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Klaxon Kross. Replace his music with one constant vuvuzela blare, like a new Right to Censor. Finishes opponents by setting off airhorns and DDTing them with their hands over their ears.

There's something very 90s about any names with Ks, Zs, or Xs. Gnarly, dude.

Karrion is dumb though. It means dead meat, which means they should have brought Stasiak back as a zombie gimmick.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Wrasslin said:

Christian Kross -  finally succeeding in getting a religious gimmick over.

Or an evil, angry Spurs manager

The only obvious way to solve this huge dilemma which is going to affect the industry for the foreseeable is to change his name to something I personally like 

Kill two birds with one stone and have it revealed his real first name is Kennedy and eventually that he's Vince's son, redo that classic storyline but with an actual payoff this time, doubt anyone remembers Ken Kennedy anyway

Downside is Vince would be dying for Scarlett to be revealed as his daughter / Kross' sister a couple of months later 

Fucking Karrion