Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

The Big Show/Mayweather match was brilliantly put together too. WWE was on point for most of 2008.

Anyway, I think every promoter would want McGregor and Mayweather together in a ring. $100M for Floyd and £10.50 for McGregor, I believe is the going price.

It was a nice change for the celebrity to be cast as the heel for a change. Although I guess there was the Mike Tyson DX thing as well.

• Paid Members

Ever since he debuted I've not been able to watch a Tony Nese match due to the feeling I recognised his face from something else and it hit me that he is reminding me of Matt Berry.

He strikes me more as a 2/3 size mannequin of Christ Masters that's been brought to life.

• Paid Members

Ever since he debuted I've not been able to watch a Tony Nese match due to the feeling I recognised his face from something else and it hit me that he is reminding me of Matt Berry.

He strikes me more as a 2/3 size mannequin of Christ Masters that's been brought to life.

Now there's a gimmick.

• Paid Members

Now there's a gimmick.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Sacrilicious.

• Paid Members

Caverject is one that you do inject directly in to the cock so thats way mlre plausible than steriods.

I guess a scenario where incorrectly self injecting could cause infection/gangrene and then some sort of "amputation". Especially as it would require a soft touch if you will.

Still I don't believe it

WWE uploaded the 2012 Royal Rumble match on YouTube yesterday so I gave it a watch before The UK tournament.

What a load of shit that was, probably the worst I've ever seen. The star names they had in it that year were Sheamus(winner) The Big Show and Chris Jericho, 3 places were taken by the commentary team(Booker, Lawler and Micheal Cole) and the crowd were dead for the whole thing. I remember it being bad back then but this was atrocious.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

After last night's UKCT I went on a rampage through the network. Ended up on a random episode of Raw. Angle vs Austin, Rock vs Rikishi, Undertaker vs Kane, Hollys vs TnA...

What a time to have been alive.

• Paid Members

Has there ever been a shitter ending to an episode of wrestling than that time Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler called Daniel Bryan a turd?

Are you counting PPV, because the close of Starrcade 97 shit on 2 years of build, left people underwhelmed and deflated and helped fuck up the company's next steps.

The end of Starrcade 97 make me sad. :(