Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

Chyna surely, as now she's croaked there's no worrying what she might say (and not the fucking bullshit excuse either Hunter or Steph or both brought up about some kid googling her ffs)

Has anyone in WWE retired as champ? It's the done thing to do the favours on your way out isn't it?

Edge. First one I could think of.

That was an accident though. He was meant to be defending it against Del Rio again the next month. If he had it his way, he'd have lost the title to Christian before retiring.

• Awards Moderator

Has anyone in WWE retired as champ? It's the done thing to do the favours on your way out isn't it?

Edge. First one I could think of.
That was an accident though. He was meant to be defending it against Del Rio again the next month. If he had it his way, he'd have lost the title to Christian before retiring.

Yes I'm on about being booked to retire as champ. And no, Bret definitely doesn't count.

• Paid Members

Baron Corbin - Is he going to be champ this year? Or will he end up being one of those unfortunate guys to get that label on TV, like Barrett and Drew McIntyre, only for the push to go to shit a short while later?

I wouldn't be his biggest fan, but he has definitely improved an awful lot, and I think he could do pretty well opposite a face AJ towards the end of the year.

What are your Hall of Fame picks for this year?

I've seen DDP and Rick Rude heavily rumoured

Just watching an interview with Kevin Nash from 2012, where he says he will never accept a Hall of Fame induction before Rick Rude is in it.

Guess someone managed to change his mind about that one.

Corbin would be ideal briefcase holder, unless they wanna put it on a babyface

I think the fans may possibly have ruined Cena v Taker by chanting "Undertaker" during Cena's return promo like a bunch of know-it-all cockends.. that really irritated me as I could see the match slipping away from us there and then. this is the company that plonked the returning Christian in EC-Dub and turned Matt on Jeff instead of doing a logical and awesome E&C Hardyz feud because it was "too obvious"

Edited by sj5522

Corbin would be ideal briefcase holder, unless they wanna put it on a babyface

I think the fans may possibly have ruined Cena v Taker by chanting "Undertaker" during Cena's return promo like a bunch of know-it-all cockends.. that really irritated me as I could see the match slipping away

Maybe, and we know WWE hate it when the fans think they know shit, but at least them chanting for Taker possibly shows that is the match that seems to be over with the crowds and is what they might just like tbh. I'm sure it'll garner lots of interest anyway.