Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I will always hold a stirring in my loins for Sherri, there was something about her, beautiful.

Those pics in the WWF card collection where she had tiger facepaint, awesome, she was like a walking raven haired Cheetara.

Always preffered Sherri to Liz, Savage was a wally to go back to her.

• Paid Members

It was pretty much the same story for this guy. Flubbed the general knowledge round in a big way, after sailing through the piss-easy WWE questions.

Edit: Nice avatar by the way.

Cheers. When I grow up I want to be Arn Anderson.

• Paid Members

I used to be Ed Anderson when I was backyarding with my chums. People used to compliment me on my spinebuster.

• Moderators

Watching some shitty stupid Best Christmas Movies show on 5+1 because I hate myself, and I accidentally stumbled on another brill Hogan lie. A Christmas miracle! In a snippet of on-set footage from the shooting of Santa with Muscles, he claimed "about five years ago" to have had the idea for the film and sent his agent a 13 page story, which then got made.

Shockingly, he does not receive so much as a story credit on the imdb page.

Watching some shitty stupid Best Christmas Movies show on 5+1 because I hate myself, and I accidentally stumbled on another brill Hogan lie. A Christmas miracle! In a snippet of on-set footage from the shooting of Santa with Muscles, he claimed "about five years ago" to have had the idea for the film and sent his agent a 13 page story, which then got made.

Shockingly, he does not receive so much as a story credit on the imdb page.

Obviously IMDb haven't seen this programme yet. They'll be so embarrassed when they realise how badly their records need updating.

The Rock looked great with th WCW Championship in 2001. I miss the Big Gold Belt more than I should.

I don't hate the Universal Title but it'd be nice to see the Raw lot fighting over The WHC and the idea of Goldberg and Lesnar going after it just looks right.