Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

I think they're using the commentary gig to introduce him to the "main" audience whilst he recovers from getting his eye socket obliterated by Nakamura.

But yeah, seems like he's Crusierweight division bound.

I finally watched the first episode of 205 Live last night and when Aries is first introduced at the start of the show he said something along the lines of "I'm going to sit here and give my expert analysis, and then when the time is right I'm going to step in the ring and win the Cruiserweight Championship".

I can deal with grey hair but the creation of a hair island. Its like watching a small iceberg pull away from a larger iceberg and knowing global warming caused that but in my case my global warming is age. Bless you for your kind thoughts Keith brought a tear to my eye.

Is it a full blown Shearer's Island, or are we still at the Zidane Peninsula stage?
Left side gone and right side about to start falling. Thought I might get away with growing my hair long but now when combed over I feel like Gregor Fisher in the Hamlet advert.

Back onto Random Thoughts before I get a telling off. That segment with The Club, The New Day and The Shield on Tribute to the Troops was just prickteasing bollocks wasn't it. There's no way that was foreshadowing a match and certainly not one without the Wyatt's surely.

Edited by stevieg1980

as a disgusting lefty, i've never actually watched a Tribute to the Troops. but i gather the idea is to put on a special one-off house-style show for the Heroes of Freedom~~