Jump to content

Random Thoughts III.


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think they're using the commentary gig to introduce him to the "main" audience whilst he recovers from getting his eye socket obliterated by Nakamura.

 

But yeah, seems like he's Crusierweight division bound.

 

I finally watched the first episode of 205 Live last night and when Aries is first introduced at the start of the show he said something along the lines of "I'm going to sit here and give my expert analysis, and then when the time is right I'm going to step in the ring and win the Cruiserweight Championship".

  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

 

 

I can deal with grey hair but the creation of a hair island. Its like watching a small iceberg pull away from a larger iceberg and knowing global warming caused that but in my case my global warming is age. Bless you for your kind thoughts Keith brought a tear to my eye.

Is it a full blown Shearer's Island, or are we still at the Zidane Peninsula stage?
Left side gone and right side about to start falling. Thought I might get away with growing my hair long but now when combed over I feel like Gregor Fisher in the Hamlet advert.

 

 

Back onto Random Thoughts before I get a telling off. That segment with The Club, The New Day and The Shield on Tribute to the Troops was just prickteasing bollocks wasn't it. There's no way that was foreshadowing a match and certainly not one without the Wyatt's surely.

Posted

as a disgusting lefty, i've never actually watched a Tribute to the Troops. but i gather the idea is to put on a special one-off house-style show for the Heroes of Freedom~~ 

Posted

is it on Youtube? don't feel like sifting through the show to find it

Posted

 

is it on Youtube? don't feel like sifting through the show to find it[/quote

 

Go through Wrestling Reality on YouTube. The show is neatly shown in 20 mins.

Posted

Did Ryback appear satisfied with the portion sizes?

Posted

He had another date booked for a city in South Yorkshire but decided to give it a miss.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He's wrestling in Bradford of all places tomorrow night. Brilliantly, it was supposed to be at Flares nightclub, which would've been hilarious, but it's been moved in the last couple of days to a bigger club a few doors down :-(

Posted

This isn't a knock on him as I've enjoyed loads of his matches but I can't think of a great match involving Triple H that hasn't been a gimmick match or had loads of shortcuts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...