Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

I believe they may have both also at some point (or always in Strowman's case) worn khaki trousers that make them look like they've pissed themselves.

For a while now I've been noticing too much emphasis is being put on losers. Every PPV has competitive hard fought matches, which is cool but afterwards they always give a lot of attention to the losers. Considering most people lose half the time, it isn't something which needs to have attention drawn to every match.

Paul Heyman sold the Lesnar loss beautifully, but it happens all the time and it is to diminishing returns each time. Last night at TLC, they gave a post match interview to the loser and not the winner (can't remember which match it was.)

Sometimes the aftermath of a loss can help get people over, but when they do it every match it just loses its effect. Just focus on the winner celebrating more and play down the loses a little bit unless it is important to the story

It was Becky Lynch last night, I didn't mind it as she cut a "do you really think I want a mic in my face right now?" promo.

The start of 205 Live last week though, they interviewed Gulak & Nese for losing to the Bollywood Boyz and they both kekked the bed, so it is a bit odd

• Paid Members

Ah, The Miz. Absolutely brilliant again.

Cracking little show actually. Everything had a purpose, they put focus on the tag division. Even Ellsworth wasn't shit.

I can't even imagine who Styles' next opponent is though, beyond Ellsworth.

• Paid Members

I guess they don't need to make any decisions on that right away until they see when Styles injury clears up, but with the next PPV being the end of January, then it has to be Taker or Cena I would think.

Surely WWE must be going somewhere with this Miz/Bryan angle that's been going since the brand split.  It's unclear if WWE would ever allow Bryan to compete inside the ring again but I was thinking at WrestleMania we could have Bryan & Brie Vs Miz & Maryse.  Even if Daniel only does a couple of spots during the mixed tag it would entertain the crowd.

• Paid Members

It always amuses me when they show that footage of Carmella attacking Nikki on the Talking Smack set that Bryan makes zero attempt to intervene in any way whilst his sister-in-law gets her head smashed into the desk mere inches away from him.

I think we're more likely to see a Lawler-Tazz at the second One Night Stand type match with Bryan & Miz at Mania, to be honest. Bryan immediately slaps on the Yes Lock and Miz taps out. They'll probably do a call-back to the Bryan-Sheamus match by having Miz kiss Maryse on the apron as the distraction.

Pops the crowd, doesn't eat up too much Mania time, payoff for Bryan, Miz is such a good heel he'll recover from it immediately by claiming Bryan cheated etc. etc.

The Miz would be a perfect first main roster opponent/fued for Nakamura, second to Jericho he's the best allround WWE style guy around and one thing Naka still needs to learn is that WWE style as he seems to be in New Japan mode a tad too much right now.

• Paid Members

It always amuses me when they show that footage of Carmella attacking Nikki on the Talking Smack set that Bryan makes zero attempt to intervene in any way whilst his sister-in-law gets her head smashed into the desk mere inches away from him.

in laws

• Paid Members

If Bryan was planning to compete at Mania would we be seeing him put muscle on by now? Imagine he'd look a state in his trunks with his current body mass.

Did he ever really have much muscle? He's been doing weight lifting competitions so he's probably looks in better shape now than his last year in the ring.