Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Cesaro’s eternal quest to cover up lack of personality with costumes and accessories. Was he wearing a beret at one point, or have I imagined that? And did he do the Tazz towel over head thing? 

He was briefly Bond too. About the same time people revisited "he should main event" even though he's not, never was and never will be that guy.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I reckon that when Randy Orton decides to retire he might become one of my favourite wrestlers. If he has a couple of months in full “fuck it I’m checking out” mode where he just has fun, then I think he’ll do his best work ever. 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, air_raid said:

He was briefly Bond too. About the same time people revisited "he should main event" even though he's not, never was and never will be that guy.

I always felt bad for the lad when he debuted that Bond entrance. After months on the shelf, he gets new gear that he rips off during his entrance, all ready for the Raw after Wrestlemania. Then he had to sit there the night before and watch The Rock completely undermine him by tearing his own pants off before squashing Erick Rowan. Imagine how gutted Cesaro must’ve been watching that. 

• Paid Members

I felt worse for myself ; technically that one Rock Bottom and pin made me look a total mug for saying "Rock's NEVER wrestling again" constantly for about two years. Technically.