Jump to content

Random Thoughts III.


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

** Double Post - Sorry **

  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, PJ Power said:

Sunny managing the Godwins?

Made perfect storyline sense in the how/why for two of the three characters and only lasted 7 days.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Sunny managing LOD?

Hawk told vince they needed someone to hold their helmets, that sounds like a Sunny job to me. 

Posted

Managing three consecutive sets of tag champs was a decent little angle, and don't ever take Sunny in her Godwinns gear away from me.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Terri being brainwashed/influenced by Raven sounds like it would have been a bit of a retread of what they were teasing with her and Pillman before his passing? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Terri being brainwashed/influenced by Raven sounds like it would have been a bit of a retread of what they were teasing with her and Pillman before his passing? 

Ravens ninja was Tori, not Terri. 

Pillman didn't brainwash Terri, he ploughed her, and based on his account it was soooo good. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Ravens ninja was Tori, not Terri. 

 

I know this. Ian implied they put Terri with Raven in his Terri paragraph before his Tori paragraph, hence my "I have no memory of this."

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I know this

I'll be honest, didn't read your post so Jazzy was out of context. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I'll be honest, didn't read your post so Jazzy was out of context. 

It isn't the first time, and it definitely wont be the last. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...