dopper Posted September 15, 2018 Posted September 15, 2018 Brooke Hogan is still trying to become a pop star. Pretty much the whole point of the show ‘Hogan Knows Best’ when it started in 2005 was to turn Brooke & Nick into celebrities, Brooke’s singing career being the gimmick they pushed the most. 13 years later she is on Instagram promoting her latest single. I checked her Wikipedia and it shows she has released 3 studio albums in a 9 year period. The first sold 127,000 copies (at the same time their show was on TV) and her second 3 years later only sold 15,000 copies. Got to admire her persistence I suppose.
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted September 15, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2018 It's not always about the commercial success. She just needs to get her art out there.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 15, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2018 3 hours ago, dopper said: The first sold 127,000 copies (at the same time their show was on TV) and her second 3 years later only sold 15,000 copies. That TNA spirit still alive in Brooke. The only reason her first sold 127,000 copies is because Bubba The Love Sponge was telling his audience every single day to buy it as a sort of "stick it to the man" type thing. I cant imagine there is anyone on earth who bought her music because of free thinking.
Porkchopcash Posted September 16, 2018 Posted September 16, 2018 Watching an old wrestling challenge from sep 86. Virgil is in it as a jobber fighting mr wonderful, he name is luscious brown. Quality, should be in the great names thread.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted September 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2018 58 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said: Watching an old wrestling challenge from sep 86. Virgil is in it as a jobber fighting mr wonderful, he name is luscious brown. Quality, should be in the great names thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5dv9LsFQHE What’s Ordnorff doing coming in to “Real American”?! Was Hogan using it at the same time? Or had Hogan not started using it by ‘86?
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 16, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2018 22 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5dv9LsFQHE What’s Ordnorff doing coming in to “Real American”?! Was Hogan using it at the same time? Or had Hogan not started using it by ‘86? He's turned on Hogan by here and had started using it to anger the champ. Monsoon does mention this if you watch to the end.
Porkchopcash Posted September 16, 2018 Posted September 16, 2018 Shane Douglas turned up as a jobber on the same ep, he wasnt Troy Martin but someone else. Great vignette of Sika and The Wizard in the jungle. Wizards one of my all time favourites. The voice on it, like a scarred up Brian Blessed with better vocabulary.
returner82 Posted September 16, 2018 Posted September 16, 2018 2 hours ago, Porkchopcash said: Shane Douglas turned up as a jobber on the same ep, he wasnt Troy Martin but someone else. Great vignette of Sika and The Wizard in the jungle. Wizards one of my all time favourites. The voice on it, like a scarred up Brian Blessed with better vocabulary. Mike Kelly?
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted September 17, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2018 An ancient episode of Would I Lie To You is on and Peter Serafinowicz has accidentally gone full Bret.
Zaheer Posted September 19, 2018 Posted September 19, 2018 Sometimes I genuinely feel I'm the only person on this forum that enjoys watching wrestling.
Keith Houchen Posted September 19, 2018 Posted September 19, 2018 3 minutes ago, Zaheer said: Sometimes I genuinely feel I'm the only person on this forum that enjoys watching wrestling. You mean you don't like the weekly "Here is where Vince is going wrong, I'll watch next week to point out where he went wrong again" posts?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 19, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2018 9 minutes ago, Zaheer said: Sometimes I genuinely feel I'm the only person on this forum that enjoys watching wrestling. Read the review threads then. Brilliant, passionate posts galore.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted September 19, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2018 40 minutes ago, Zaheer said: Sometimes I genuinely feel I'm the only person on this forum that enjoys watching wrestling. Read the New Japan thread then. Brilliant, passionate posts galore.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.