Jump to content

Random Thoughts III.


PowerButchi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

He's actually the crossover games console we were all promised in the mid-90s:

Nin-Sega (CD-)ROM ®

  • Paid Members
Posted

Baron Corbin can be rearranged to form Brian Bronco. Which sounds suspiciously like a Beano character and his surly playground nemesis.

Posted
18 minutes ago, eugenespeed said:

Roman Resign. 

What the fans do when they realise he's going to be in another main event against Black Snorer  

Lashley?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Rob Van Dam is 47. I know that shouldn't be a surprise given he was in WCW in 93 but it still makes me wince. Its at least 10 years older than I think of him.

Posted

I'll take all the redarrow.jpgs you can dish out, but I feel I should state for the record: that anagram was intentionally shit. That's what amused me enough to post it, and I was hoping the dubious use of ® for the extra R would make it obvious.

Feel free to hate it still if you like, humour is subjective and lord knows I'm no Joel Dommett. I'm just making sure to distance myself from any assumption that I found that anagram the pinnacle of wit. ?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wasn't he suggested to be shagging Kelly Kelly at one point too? I don't think he's even nearly as subtle about it as he thinks he is. Which is why I squirm a bit whenever he talks about how great his wife is and how Jesus brought them together or some shit.

edit: a quick Google shows one pic worse than this where there's no question he must know she's taking a picture. He's strange.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Which is why I squirm a bit whenever he talks about how great his wife is and how Jesus brought them together or some shit.

Jesus brought them together. Another feather in the cap of the Los Boricuas.

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Feel free to hate it still if you like, humour is subjective and lord knows I'm no Joel Dommett.

no-answer.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...