Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 25, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2018 "Yo, Dunn keep ya finger off the switch", "Jimmy hit me with that Triple H" If those insider references dont get your dick hard, nothing will.
Factotum Posted September 25, 2018 Posted September 25, 2018 My Time was great. I also miss Hunter's biker caps. I bloody loved late 99/2000 Triple H
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2018 Why do The Bar wear skirts?
Joe Blog Posted September 26, 2018 Posted September 26, 2018 22 minutes ago, air_raid said: Why do The Bar wear skirts? Celtic kilts I would assume. They look like pillocks though.
King Pitcos Posted September 26, 2018 Posted September 26, 2018 10 hours ago, air_raid said: Why do The Bar wear skirts? Cesaro’s eternal quest to cover up lack of personality with costumes and accessories. Was he wearing a beret at one point, or have I imagined that? And did he do the Tazz towel over head thing?
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2018 6 minutes ago, King Pitcos said: Cesaro’s eternal quest to cover up lack of personality with costumes and accessories. Was he wearing a beret at one point, or have I imagined that? And did he do the Tazz towel over head thing? He was briefly Bond too. About the same time people revisited "he should main event" even though he's not, never was and never will be that guy.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted September 26, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2018 He's a heck of a wrestler, but just doesn't have "it".
Kamaras-Tash Posted September 26, 2018 Posted September 26, 2018 On 9/21/2018 at 2:06 PM, Ambulance Chaser said: His fucking hair Sure I still spotted a bald spot on his crown, he needs a refund
UK Kat Von D Posted September 26, 2018 Posted September 26, 2018 I reckon that when Randy Orton decides to retire he might become one of my favourite wrestlers. If he has a couple of months in full “fuck it I’m checking out” mode where he just has fun, then I think he’ll do his best work ever.
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2018 6 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said: I reckon that when Randy Orton decides to retire he might become one of my favourite wrestlers. If he has a couple of months in full “fuck it I’m checking out” mode where he just has fun, then I think he’ll do his best work ever.
Paid Members Supremo Posted September 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2018 13 hours ago, air_raid said: He was briefly Bond too. About the same time people revisited "he should main event" even though he's not, never was and never will be that guy. I always felt bad for the lad when he debuted that Bond entrance. After months on the shelf, he gets new gear that he rips off during his entrance, all ready for the Raw after Wrestlemania. Then he had to sit there the night before and watch The Rock completely undermine him by tearing his own pants off before squashing Erick Rowan. Imagine how gutted Cesaro must’ve been watching that.
Paid Members air_raid Posted September 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2018 I felt worse for myself ; technically that one Rock Bottom and pin made me look a total mug for saying "Rock's NEVER wrestling again" constantly for about two years. Technically.
The King of Old School Posted September 27, 2018 Posted September 27, 2018 1 hour ago, air_raid said: Haha, I totally forgot about this but absolutely loved it at the time. The little jig before he hits the RKO too is superb. This Randy, and the one who gives no fucks like we have now are my favourite I think.
Joe Blog Posted September 27, 2018 Posted September 27, 2018 The thought of Cesaro backstage at Mania in a little room in his stripper outfit practising his new entrance only for Rock to come out and do the same thing fills me with joy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.