Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was Ivory the only woman employed by the WWF who could properly work during the height of the attitude era in 98-99? rest were all tits and ass models like Terri, Sable, Debra, Tori etc or Chyna who was above fighting other lasses.

Trish was injured sometime after Mania 17, during the summer of 2001 she co-hosted WWF Excess with Coachman until she was ready to return to action.

see below

If I remember correctly, Trish got injured around the time the Invasion storyline began (I might be wrong but I think she injured her ankle in the paddle match with Torrie just after Invasion), which led to her being out all summer and as part of her rehab she started doing some light training with Finlay and he took her under his wing which led to her coming back as a 'wrestler' at Survivor Series that year.

Jacqueline was also an experienced wrestler, she was kicking about during that period.

Jacky was essentially the backbone of wwe's womens wrestling at the time, she essentially put Sable over for a couple of years

Would she be able to stay in the US though? If WWE are the ones vouching for her, so to speak, how would that affect her visa?

Not sure. Joel Redman returned to the UK but Martin Stone has stayed in the USA so I guess it depends.

Marry ADR and get a spouse visa ?

He'd have to have a US passport too though.

How long has she actually been over there for? If she's been over long enough can she not apply for citizenship? Bill drippybum to the thread please

• Paid Members

Surely Tori could wrestle? I can't actually remember if she could or not but I do remember that she was fucking manky to look at. She couldn't have been a T&A signing.

She could work, but she was hideous and completely devoid of charisma. She even botched the 'ninja' angle by getting unmasked.

Well done, Alberto. Lex Luger was more over than you and you just cost the WWE someone who actually was over and drew merch.

Surely Tori could wrestle? I can't actually remember if she could or not but I do remember that she was fucking manky to look at. She couldn't have been a T&A signing.

She could work, but she was hideous and completely devoid of charisma. She even botched the 'ninja' angle by getting unmasked.

Well done, Alberto. Lex Luger was more over than you and you just cost the WWE someone who actually was over and drew merch.

Who?

• Paid Members

Who?

Jim Neidhart.

In terms of her staying in the US, really depends on what type of visa she has (she might even have her green card already).

The skilled worker visa I'm on ties to you to one employer - though you can change, just need another employer to sponsor you.

The persons of exceptional talent visa (which my karate instructor used to get into the US) has no such limits.

And yes if ADR is a citizen she could marry him, but she'd have a break in work authorization waiting for that to come through.

Hope she can figure it out!

So Del Rio's been given his release. Paige next?

I hope not. I think if she turned heel and had the likes of Becky, Bayley and Sasha to help her get better in the ring, she could be one of the top stars in the women's division. Those few women have raised the bar above what she can reach at the moment, but I'm sure after a few house show loops and title matches, Paige can get to that standard.

Her age seems to be a double edged sword here too. On one hand it seems that her immaturity may lead to her losing her job but, on the other hand, she's so young that she won't be washed up (by WWE women's standards) in a few years and will be free to return once she's got past whatever attitude and drug issues she may (or may not, actually...we don't really know other than a definite failed drug test) have.

Fuck Del Rio though. He clearly thinks he is a million times better and more important than he really is. I wonder if he blames everything about his latest run on WWE and thinks that he wasn't a complete bore all year. He seems to genuinely believe he's a top star.

The skilled worker visa I'm on ties to you to one employer - though you can change, just need another employer to sponsor you.

The persons of exceptional talent visa (which my karate instructor used to get into the US) has no such limits.

Neither does the persons of unwavering honesty visa that my local mechanic used.