Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Typing "Paige Wwe" into Twitter search today is coming up with lots of articles from lots of sites all saying it's likely Paige will not be returning to WWE.

Allegations of her being told by Mark Carano to split with Alberto or get fired.

These stories are coming from various wrestling news sites, but I don't know if any of them are particularly reliable or not.

I would imagine, were all these stories of them being told to split true, that Alberto no longer being with the company will ease things politically for her, surely?

Unless he slags the company to high heaven in which case the heat will more than likely transfer to her 

Typing "Paige Wwe" into Twitter search today is coming up with lots of articles from lots of sites all saying it's likely Paige will not be returning to WWE.

Allegations of her being told by Mark Carano to split with Alberto or get fired.

These stories are coming from various wrestling news sites, but I don't know if any of them are particularly reliable or not.

I would imagine, were all these stories of them being told to split true, that Alberto no longer being with the company will ease things politically for her, surely?

Unless he slags the company to high heaven in which case the heat will more than likely transfer to her

Or she's so in love/obsessed/immature that she leaves to go with him and not work until her contract expires. Like AJ Lee. Bridges may also already be burned and it's not like she makes them enough money for them to care. She's not the Hulkster.

Hopefully though, she bins him off and goes back to work.

Aj Lee came back after punk had left for her last few matches. And Not to white knight on her behalf, but what's wrong with being in love with someone, if she is, and want to leave job to be with him more if he will be working elsewhere? Pretty clear she won't be at top Level of woman's divisions when back, so probably an ideal time to collect from her fame on the indies.

• Paid Members

The Mark Carano story comes from Alberto himself, through his online mouthpiece Court Bauer via MLW.

That's illegal unless they're prohibited from relationships within the company in their contracts.

I don't believe for a second they outright said that. I do believe it was implied in such a way that it couldn't be 100% obvious though.

Sort of like the "you need to add 30lbs of muscle in two weeks" thing not being the same as "get on the gas ASAP". Even though it clearly means "get on the gas ASAP".

• Paid Members

And if asked, they're likely to deny it anyway, so really, it matters not.

Based on everything above, even if slightly factual, it reads as though the ball is in her court.

I'd like to see her come back, bit of a fresh look, maybe aligned up with someone, could see her being a manipulating black widow esque for the likes of a crazy Dean Ambrose, or similar.

• Paid Members

I don't believe for a second they outright said that. I do believe it was implied in such a way that it couldn't be 100% obvious though.

Sort of like the "you need to add 30lbs of muscle in two weeks" thing not being the same as "get on the gas ASAP". Even though it clearly means "get on the gas ASAP".

That's what I reckon. They know full well they can't say "You need to break up with him if you want to keep your job"- even by their standards of dealing with talent they know that'd be a lawsuit waiting to happen. But something along the lines of "Listen Paige, this guy appears to be a bad influence on you, and its having a detrimental effect on your work. If your behaviour continues, it may have an impact on your position here" would seem more realistic. If this is indeed the case, mind you.

ADR probably said it to get them off her back. Now that he's said that WWE have threatened to get rid of her if she doesn't dump him, they can't very well get rid of her regardless now. A bit like when Darren Young came out. Has probably got her a push in the short term.

Aj Lee came back after punk had left for her last few matches. And Not to white knight on her behalf, but what's wrong with being in love with someone, if she is, and want to leave job to be with him more if he will be working elsewhere? Pretty clear she won't be at top Level of woman's divisions when back, so probably an ideal time to collect from her fame on the indies.

Which just so happened to coincide with the lead up to and include a massive Wrestlemania payday, only to then fuck off again a week later when she suddenly decided to "retire"

She fucked off after Survivor Series when she dropped the belt to Nikki in a match lasted a few seconds after Brie hit her with Lesbian Pollen. She then came back around February time to build the Bellas v Paige & AJ tag match at Wrestlemania 31, did the next night on Raw (a six diva tag match?) then fucked off by the Wednesday. The fact she came back in time for and then left immediately following the biggest show/highest payday of the year was purely coincidental I'm sure