Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For what its worth I don't think its fair to bug Ricky about this issue on these forums.   Ricky seems like a good sort who uses this forum to share info about the UK scene, and talk proudly about his daughter who's made it.  

It would be uncouth of him to answer these questions publically.  

If she ends up fired, I'm sure there will be a shoot interview about it.  

Ricky, are you able to shed any light on what happened, at all? Is this something performance related, for example?

I think, and I know she owes nobody any explanation besides perhaps yourself and family, most of the comments and such are off the back of the silence.

It was also reported that she tested positive for a different substance to ADR.Is that true? No details needed.

Lastly, is this something she's likely to come back from, or has she ballsed it all up?

cnU1LFx.jpg

Ricky, are you able to shed any light on what happened, at all? Is this something performance related, for example?

I think, and I know she owes nobody any explanation besides perhaps yourself and family, most of the comments and such are off the back of the silence.

It was also reported that she tested positive for a different substance to ADR.Is that true? No details needed.

Lastly, is this something she's likely to come back from, or has she ballsed it all up?

At least offer him money. 

• Paid Members

It's just wrestling mate, chin up, there's reality.

Keeping things on a more positive note, I was never a massive fan of Paige BUT having met her at Axxess this year and seeing how good and popular with the fans she was (huge queues for all three of her meet/greets) I thought she handled it really well. 

I know that has nothing to do with the suspension but she was much more popular than I thought she would be, arguably one of the biggest lines away from the VIP/PVIP signings the whole weekend. 

• Paid Members

A crisp £5 note for the first of you to make these comments to Ricky in person.

I haven't said anything mean towards Paige or the Knight Family in this thread, but fucking hell, I'd want more than a fiver. It'd cost more than that for the bus fair.

Typical BritWres, not even expenses covered.

I'm not a fan of Paige but appreciate how well she's done for herself. For someone still so young she has achieved a great deal in pro-wrestling and like her or not no one can take that away from her.

Right now she is in a difficult position and that maybe all down to some bad life choices or just a slight error in judgement, who knows? Nobodies perfect, we all make mistakes or simply make a crap decision from time to time (or like me most of the time), she's being punished and we all move on.

I think Ricky handles himself pretty well on here in all honesty.

Keeping things on a more positive note, I was never a massive fan of Paige BUT having met her at Axxess this year and seeing how good and popular with the fans she was (huge queues for all three of her meet/greets) I thought she handled it really well. 

I know that has nothing to do with the suspension but she was much more popular than I thought she would be, arguably one of the biggest lines away from the VIP/PVIP signings the whole weekend. 

I was under the impression that she was one of the bigger selling female wrestlers, and at some points the biggest selling female wrestlers merchandise wise. 

I was under the impression that she was one of the bigger selling female wrestlers, and at some points the biggest selling female wrestlers merchandise wise. 

Paige had the biggest lines out of all the women wrestlers by a million miles. I'm not sure about merchandise. The New Day sold the most Merch at this years mania. 

For what its worth I don't think its fair to bug Ricky about this issue on these forums.   Ricky seems like a good sort who uses this forum to share info about the UK scene, and talk proudly about his daughter who's made it.  

It would be uncouth of him to answer these questions publically.  

If she ends up fired, I'm sure there will be a shoot interview about it.  

Sense at last.

• Paid Members

I was never a massive fan of Paige

I'm not a fan of Paige

I cannot put into words just how enthusiastic a fan of Paige I am. I need her back on telly ASAFP.

Some people in this thread are acting like it's the end of her career.. a really established and over performer getting popped for a first time wellness offense is nothing; we've seen it plenty of times before. She'll be back like nothing happened when her suspension is over.

Also, I think because a lot of us have "Grown up" with her, so to speak, we sometimes forget how young she is and how she has accomplished so much at a young age.