UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Surely the 'promo bottles' were just crudely made on the fly in the UFC offices as a quick bit of Twitter fluff, I mean, one has Diaz's name scrawled on it in marker FFS. Not like some well laid out execution. Plus, they never actually labelled the water bottles at these things do they?

Just added a few more 100k buys no doubt.

Side note, Glover and Rumble seem way friendly going into this. They were just stood there having a chat as Conor was running back like a kid to grab more water bombs to lob at the rough kids across the street.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I finished watching Joe DeRosa kill it at the Fringe (in front of an empty room), and came out to see my phone had went barmy with all sorts of non-UFC fans message me about if I saw the press conferences.

This is exactly what the fight needs, if this is going to be the biggest UFC PPV ever.

Personally speaking, watching that presser unfold live was one of the greatest things I have ever seen! I couldn't;t believe I was watching Conor shout "Fuck you" let alone bottlegate!

I was hyped for this fight but now I'm in overload, I'm literally checking my phone every 20 mins or so for updates, can you imagine what the weigh ins are going to be like?

I'm calling it now-We're going to see Lewis/Tyson style security this weekend.

Man I really hope McGregor wins, not because he is one of my favourite  fighters but because I want that third fight so bad. I'm having people come up to me at work who I have never spoke about UFC to before (in fact some I have barely spoken to in the 10 years I have worked here) asking me who I got for this fight? I never even experienced that with Mayweather/Manny

On the eve of my a-level results McGregor and Diaz start throwing bottles at each other, lone behold I've got the results I need for uni and this fight just became huge again for me, can't fucking wait. Bring on the weekend!

On the eve of my a-level results McGregor and Diaz start throwing bottles at each other, lone behold I've got the results I need for uni and this fight just became huge again for me, can't fucking wait. Bring on the weekend!

Congrats.

I'm calling it now-We're going to see Lewis/Tyson style security this weekend.

They had that for Ortiz vs Shamrock 2 in 2006. In retrospect, it was probably there for show rather than any legitimate concern. As the Scrap Pack are involved on this occasion, heightened security would serve a legitimate purpose. 

• Paid Members

Congrats!  :thumbsup:

Archived