All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

21 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

If you exercise that option I hope you'll be buying a new chair in September...

That's actually a sound suggestion.  I think going full commando is out anyway, it's a crappy fake leather affair and I don't think my nads would thank me for 8 hours of contact with that.

• Paid Members

Boiling again here today in Nottingham. Working nights, this time of the year is the absolute worst. Near impossible to get more than a few hours sleep, even with the fan going full pelt and being bollock naked on top of the duvet. On the other hand, seeing daylight when I wake is kinda nice I suppose.

• Paid Members

We (Newcastle) are apparently due to see mid 20's on Saturday, MID FUCKING TWENTIES. That's like London getting mid 30's, or Scotland reaching double figures.

I also learned this week that I'm too fat for all of my T-shirts that fit me last September. I can't still blame Christmas can I?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Moderators

I feel like I'm the only one who loves the summer. Beach weather. Swanning about in a tank top like a prick weather. But maybe that's just the perks of living by the sea. I'd probably hate it if I was stuck in a city, jostling for space on a crowded park with people doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YzyaPgSHZc

• Paid Members

I'm overjoyed we've got sun now. Spent three weeks in Mauritius and was horrified to get back here and see how freezing and miserable it was.