All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

City/Essex. That's what I'm saying, I'm sweating my arse off but I'm not exactly going to step out and top up my tan in this weather. Either we have blue skies and dazzling sunshine to complement the heat, or it can all fuck off and turn to winter! None of this fannying about in between.

Really? We've had blazing sunshine with it. Bloody horrible.

Still on the South West Coast and been in my shorts since Saturday. It's been lovely here in Brixham all week.

I'm in Woolacombe and freezing my tits off! Are you Northerners full of anti-freeze or something?

It was even warmer in back in Liverpool than here today.

I just put it down to the fact I don't feel the cold like you mere mortals or that I'm a fat get with an extraordinary amount of body hair. More shorts tomorrow. Taking the 3 year old into the sea for the first time and it's 21 degrees.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

This is a week where I've a bunch of gigs too, so it'll be boiling and smelly as fuck.

I'm already dreading having to go up to London for work twice this week. That's going to absolutely hum. Peak time Bakerloo line in a suit while it's 25 degrees out was somewhere in the 3rd circle of Hell if I recall my Dante correctly. 

Edited by Gus Mears

Back of the net, Houchen.

Like most handsome, successful people I now work from home.  This is great most of the time but when it gets hot, being stuck in a small room with a lot of heat-producing audio equipment isn't the best.  If I open the window I can't hear what I'm doing, if I keep it closed then the swollocks do get betty.  I do have the option of working in the nude though!