All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

My cat hates this heat more than the lot of us put together. I actually feel quite bad for him.

Yeah, I've got a saggy pussy too. He's 19 and a long haired one, so this has got to be a right mare for him. Just splayed out on the floor sleeping, poor sod.

• Paid Members

My cat hates this heat more than the lot of us put together. I actually feel quite bad for him. He's just slumped around looking like he's in a K hole with this absurd vinegar stroke expression.

my cat aint a fan either, he spreads out in front of the fan all day with his nuts on show bless him.

I can safely say my bollocks have never smelled of cheese before. I'm a scrawny runt though, so I don't sweat that much, apart from my palms and feet. Now you all you know my sweating habits you can get on with your day! I have to admit I can't resist a sticky lady. On a day like this there is a lot of them.

Edited by Ladiesman345

• Paid Members

Yeah, today was much better. Sunny and warm but with the added bonus of being able to breathe and not having to unstick my bollocks from my leg every 5 minutes.*

Please send it my way if it does! I work in Erdington and it was looking stormy there around 11ish but we didn't get a drop.

Small world. My sister lives in Erdington and I was there yesterday. Complete with Betty Swollocks and a bright pink neck and shoulders. I was fucking frying. My pale skin isn't meant for that kind of heat.

* I swear I typed that before I read Ralphy's post. Nice to know it's not just me.

Edited by wandshogun09

I have to admit I can't resist a sticky lady.

I can. I have a weird brain thing with that. Sex sweat is totally fine because it's earned as the product of lust or going at it or whatever but any other sort of sweat I find a massive turn off to the point where sex on legs could jog pass me but I'd find it a bit gross because she's covered in a shiny veneer of jogger sweat.

It's daft, I freely admit.

• Paid Members

I sweat like fuck. I've always been the same and I hate it. It absolutely pisses out of me on even a normal warm day. So yesterday I must've lost enough sweat to fill a jacuzzi. Lovely. I've been in the shower constantly because I'm paranoid I'll stink.

Can't really moan though, we only really have a few days a year of the really sweltering heat. If the whole of summer was like today's been I'd love it.