All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Absolutely, I can't wait to have cocktail-sausage todger again. I'll look down at my freezing cold hermitage in the bogs and will think 'I'll gladly take this over humidity and a cock like an engorged donkey'.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Not that I particularly mind being labelled an equine-shagger on here, but that doesn't make sense unless I'm completely missing the point or "over humidity" has transformed into the same kind of phrase as "over a coffee" or "over a few salt cubes" without me realising.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Weirdly, I'm also on holiday in Devon next week Stevie. I am under no illusions that it will probably piss it down.

I got in the office early this morning and altered settings so we are now PUMPING the air-con. It's glorious, like that ice-hotel in Die Another Day, or possible Pingu's igloo. Your tax-payer money hard at work here. I tried having a quick word with my line manager five minutes ago and they couldn't speak, lips frozen shut, hypothermic shock. Whole bit.

Actually supposed to be getting decent 17's, 18's and 19's weather wise next week. That's more than bearable for me. Especially walking a hyperactive 3 year old round the model village.

Going Saturday so hoping to go down in a good mood after the reds put one over your lot on Friday night Gus :)

Edited by stevieg1980