All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I'm just past Reading and it's getting hotter by the second. Can't touch the window anymore because it'll scorch my hand, people are melting in seats like they are guest starring in Indiana Jones. The ticket collector just spontaneously combusted I think and herds of elephants and zebra are running majestically across the harsh safari plains of Southern England. Ice cream turns to water like lager turns to piss. My sandwiches are now toasties. Burning up. Tell Mum I love her.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Moderators
16 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I just lost in a load of Limmy show clips. How I've never heard of this before?

I've just gone down that hole now. Some fantastic stuff. I don't generally get on well with sketch shows and I'm not sure I'd bother with a tv show, but the format is great for YouTube.

I find the same of watching clips from SNL or something like that.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I fucking love it, and think we should just go ahead and ban everyone who posts in this thread for being objectively WRONG.

Dusted off your light coloured linen suit for work yet?

• Paid Members

I feel it's only right and proper to be of the belief that the kind of people who like this sort of weather are the same kind of people who sit next to you on the bus even though it's practically empty. Just scum.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I feel it's only right and proper to be of the belief that the kind of people who like this sort of weather are the same kind of people who sit next to you on the bus even though it's practically empty. Just scum.

Nope. I want all possible seats to myself as long as possible. Far from the smell of sweat. Unless it's Katherine Ryan.

15 minutes ago, Ladiesman345 said:

Hottest day of the year in Glasgow, and I'm loving it. Balls sticking to my thighs , people laughing at me in a t shirt. I don't care, I'm tanning like fuck.

Why on earth would people laugh at you in a t shirt on a hot day? What are they rocking?

5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Why on earth would people laugh at you in a t shirt on a hot day? What are they rocking?

I'm lanky as fuck. I get bodyshamed wherever I go.:( Great cheekbones though, on the face , not the arse, obviously. 

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Chinos, blazers and pocket squares!

You're so lucky. If Corbyn ever comes to power, I envision him insisting on this dress code for businesses. I'd be on board with that.