All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

This is fucking abominable, who on earth thinks this is good if they have a full ticket or a working central-nervous system? I've walked about a mile from a meeting to the office and have actually died. I'm a ever-evaporating puddle of humanity right now, posting this via osmosis.

Plus I've burnt, already. I hate being translucent.  

• Paid Members

Travelling on a bus on days like this, I mean it really is like being in a fucking moving oven. I'm so glad I live here and that we only get this shit for, at worst, 12 to 15 days a year.

• Paid Members

What a tremendous day. I've taken a stroll to the shops for a Mint Magnum and we have the windows open in the office. Got the day off work tomorrow where I plan on taking the kids to Hyde Park for a picnic.

I could get used to this weather :cool:

Cracking day in Glasgow.  I used to be able to wear shorts to work but revised dress code (my idea) means I'm in shirt and casual trousers now.  A rare child free night sees me and the missus heading out in 5 to the closest beer garden for a cold pint of lager.

Edited by MungoChutney

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

What a tremendous day. I've taken a stroll to the shops for a Mint Magnum and we have the windows open in the office. Got the day off work tomorrow where I plan on taking the kids to Hyde Park for a picnic.

I could get used to this weather :cool:

I've run out of votes for today, I'll be back to downvote this one tomorrow.

I was delivering a parcel today to a young bikini clad lady when I dropped some letters and she picked them up for me. I spent the rest of the day melting but it was a nice change of scenery from the usual Costanza Sr. style moobs that are usually on display at doorsteps.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I was delivering a parcel today to a young bikini clad lady when I dropped some letters and she picked them up for me. I spent the rest of the day melting but it was a nice change of scenery from the usual Costanza Sr. style moobs that are usually on display at doorsteps.

Smoothly done Danger. 

If I was working in an office or a factory I would hate the weather, but I'm working outside in it so it's nowhere near as bad as working in a city. Today has been warm and I was sweaty s fuck because I had to wear the full Breaking Bad get up because of using pesticides, but I had thin shorts on underneath the suit, rather than trousers, so it wasn't too bad. tomorrow should be a lazy day, so I'm not fussed at all by the weather.

11 hours ago, PunkStep said:

@Mr_Danger seeing as you mad fuckers wear shorts when there's a blizzard outside, what on earth do you wear on hot days like this??

Shorts all year round although one postie has a controversial pair of hot pant shorts she sports for an even tan.

The dream is to one day work for UPS who have a splendid short short as part of their uniform portfolio. You gotta have aspirations.