Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted April 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2021 2 hours ago, Carbomb said: Frazing That’s actually how they pronounce it in Dudley. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 5, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2021 Snow in the morning, sunburn in the afternoon. What a bonkers day. Spent the day in the garden constantly changing the number of layers I was wearing. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted April 6, 2021 Snow's finally hit where I live. This is weird. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted April 11, 2021 Moderators Posted April 11, 2021 What is this shit? Ridiculous. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 11, 2021 Posted April 11, 2021 I think I’ll go on Facebook and be the very first person to post that Prince song about snow in April. It’ll be hilarious. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted July 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2021 Had to do ironing this morning, so with it being as hot as it is I made sure to have a cloth nearby for the inevitable torrent of sweat down my face. However I left it next to my newly.washed pile. Sweat got in my eyes, I grabbed the cloth and rested it on my head. Yeah, I currently have a pair of bright green boxer shorts on my head. I could have removed them, but at this point it's doing the job... Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 18, 2021 Members Posted July 18, 2021 My skin is particularly bad at the moment and sun is great for it. So I am of course sitting under a tree in the shade with a book, negating the entire point of being in the sun. Quote
deathrey Posted July 19, 2021 Posted July 19, 2021 (edited) What the actual fuck is going on with the weather?! I can not cope in this heat. I've been wearing factor 50 and I'm still fucking burnt. The house is even hotter today than it was yesterday (even though the day was supposedly cooler) because of the cumulative trapped heat in the house. I feel like I am being slowly cooked in the oven. My baby has worn nothing but a nappy in the house since the weekend (I stuck a vest and wet muslin cloth over him when we went out). I have had enough. It needs to rain and cool down. England can not handle 30 degrees. I can not handle 30 degrees. I am seriously contemplating booking a hotel for tomorrow night just so I have room with air con. There is a Prenier Inn 10 minutes walk from our house. Edited July 19, 2021 by deathrey Quote
Joe Blog Posted July 20, 2021 Posted July 20, 2021 I love the hot weather. It's summer, we deserve hot weather. I hope this lasts until at least September. Sorry to all you folk that struggle in the heat but the sun shining is one of the last joys to be found in this awful country. Cold and wet is the worst. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted July 20, 2021 Posted July 20, 2021 6 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: I love the hot weather. It's summer, we deserve hot weather. I hope this lasts until at least September. Sorry to all you folk that struggle in the heat but the sun shining is one of the last joys to be found in this awful country. Cold and wet is the worst. Bring back downvotes Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 20, 2021 Members Posted July 20, 2021 The sun can shine for, at most, two hours a day. Between 9 and 11am. If you want to take your top off and show your gross fucking feet in the park, then do it between those times. Seriously, put your fucking feet away. The rest of the time it should be grey, still and around 60-70 degrees with rain overnight. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted July 20, 2021 Posted July 20, 2021 28 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: The sun can shine for, at most, two hours a day. Between 9 and 11am. If you want to take your top off and show your gross fucking feet in the park, then do it between those times. Seriously, put your fucking feet away. The rest of the time it should be grey, still and around 60-70 degrees with rain overnight. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted July 20, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted July 20, 2021 Sunshine makes my job a hell of a lot easier. We're also somehow still having trouble with our roof a year after it was fixed and six months after getting a new ceiling so the longer the rain stays away (or remains a light drizzle) the better for me. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted July 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted July 20, 2021 I fucking love the heat. I slow down to a lizards pace and absorb it. I used to have a black cat called Peter who would lie in the direct sun all day. When he eventually came in to eat he would be too hot to touch. Legend. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 20, 2021 Members Posted July 20, 2021 10 minutes ago, gmoney said: I fucking love the heat. I slow down to a lizards pace and absorb it. I used to have a black cat called Peter who would lie in the direct sun all day. When he eventually came in to eat he would be too hot to touch. Legend. The black german shepherd Lunar was the same on Saturday. Even though she was in her 'pool' and the shade most of the day, she was hot to the touch when she came for a scratch. My cat, who doesn't go out, has take to sleeping on top of the front room door as I assume it's the coolest place for her. Poor little shit. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.