Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

38 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't last too long.

Genuinely laughed out loud at that! Fortunately the first week of married life has been fine and I was the victim of a neil name change thread a few years back. 

• Paid Members

My bro was getting married and noticed he was ok until about two hours before it, then the nerves kicked it. You'll be ok. Think of the sex! Think of the sex! Wedding guy will be getting it that night. That'll release some nice hormones in the brain.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I was at my mates wedding a couple of months back. We'd gone for drinks before the ceremony and he seemed totally fine. At one nipped off to the bog and the rest of us carried on. After 20minutes we realised he hadn't come back so I had to go check he hadnt suddenly decided it was too much for him and escaped through the window. I went in and there were no windows, so the only way out to Andy DuFresne his way out. I shouted his name and he was in a cubicle...trying to get a spot that he'd picked to stop bleeding

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 3:48 PM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

The bathroom habits of one of the guys at work is driving me insane.

At first it was amusing. Whilst I was having a relaxing shit and catching up on here, he comes in (probably unaware I was in the end cubicle), gives himself a motivational speech in the mirror, and then what sounded like him doing several laps of the room before striding out.

Managed to avoid this guy for a while, but there I was in my usual cubicle early today and I hear someone come in. Footsteps go over to where the urinals are, there's unzipping and shuffling, and then there's the motivational talking to himself whilst he's taking a piss. There's a full wall of mirrors to the right of where he was, so I'm assuming he was watching himself while he was doing it.

21 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

My bro was getting married and noticed he was ok until about two hours before it, then the nerves kicked it. You'll be ok. Think of the sex! Think of the sex! Wedding guy will be getting it that night. That'll release some nice hormones in the brain.

How many people actually do and enjoy it after a heavy party? I'm getting married next year and we've pretty much stated we'll probably not get up to much of that sort following the wedding reception and I find myself totally fine with it. Mostly because we will be in 30 degree heat minimum and on our feet for the whole wedding as Vietnamese weddings don't allow the bride and groom much time to sit or eat. I'll have to cheers about 100 times though. Instead we'll head to the hotel for the night early and squeeze one in (we will have been technically married twice before the main celebration anyway if that bothers anyone). Mind you the other half has a lovelly habit of being on her special time of the month whenever we have something special planned. 

Also i've not been too bothered by the fact I might not have much of a stag do either as most people out here I can invite I don't really want to associate with as much these days. Instead i'm planning on having a mixed gendered party a few days before the wedding with my best mates back home as that means more. Suprises mea  as i've organised some raucous stag do's for other people in the past. I guess I don't want my own medicine. 

• Paid Members
On 2017-5-30 at 10:43 AM, simonworden said:

How many people actually do and enjoy it after a heavy party? I'm getting married next year and we've pretty much stated we'll probably not get up to much of that sort following the wedding reception and I find myself totally fine with it.

I think you need to give yourself a good motivational speech.

Nob in hand.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi