WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

3 hours ago, pitseleh said:

Brought myself a PSP. Apologies if this is against the forum rules, but has anyone have any experience hacking a PSP? Is it easy? I'm thinking about turning it into a portable emulator. 

I've done a few. Send your PSP to my PO box a long with a stamped addressed envelope and  I'll sort you out for forum rates. 

the remasters of 1 and 2 are out today, if you feel inclined. 

Can't help but feel like Shenmue 3 is going to be a bust, it won't sell overly well and I doubt it'll live up to the fan's long time expectations. Announcing it way too early and keeping the kickstarter backers waiting 4 years for the game they paid for won't help either.

• Paid Members
On 8/14/2018 at 2:17 PM, seph said:

*changes subject*

GOD OF WAR NEW GAME PLUS MODE DROPS NEXT MONDAY!!!!

Quick poll - I've not touched it since I've 100%ed it in May, should I go straight into NG+ or play it twice for the heck of it?

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Does Shenmue still hold up ok todsy? I've never played it but remasters seem a good place to start.

Not really. Lots of wandering around talking to dockers. Very poor handholding. 

Many games have been since burrowing into the realism aspect. Not a knock on Shenmue, it's dated. 

@JLM I still have your copy of Shenmue I and II. 

Edited by Onyx2

8 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

Anyone know of any good emulators for the iPhone? Getting very bored of the limited library of games available! 

There aren't any, officially at least. Paying a subscription to builds.io is the easiest way of getting them without jailbreaking your phone.