WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I'm definitely stuck. This one particular mission was being a bit weird with a disappearing objective marker and stuff like that for a while (I was buggering about exploring and doing tombs and all that), then when I went back to the story it just refuses to trigger whatever should be happening when I get to where it's telling me to go. I guess there's a chance I might be missing something, but given I've had similar technical issues with the previous Tomb Raiders I'm more inclined to believe it's just playing silly beggars. Fingers crossed it's just me being dense and an eventual walkthrough will sort it, although I've searched high and low in the game and would be super surprised if that's the case. No chance I'm starting again if it turns out to be bugged/buggered.

Loving Spiderman so far. Only really done a couple of the main missions, just been flying around doing side stuff and collecting the backpacks. The game looks beautiful and the city is great to fly around in.

Been playing around with photo mode too;

knwnjDm.jpg

• Paid Members

I've got a PS2 so can play all these games anyway, but I really want this. I wanted the SNES mini but I have a Pi so I wasn't too concerned but I'll grab one in a few years when they're dirt cheap and inhabiting every GAME bargain bin.

But PS1 games are quite difficult (still) to emulate and some of the games fetch mighty high prices on eBay and the like, so I'll be grabbing one of these on release. Same goes for any other post-SNES console; Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, the lot. 

Edited by Accident Prone

41 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I've got a PS2 so can play all these games anyway, but I really want this. I wanted the SNES mini but I have a Pi so I wasn't too concerned but I'll grab one in a few years when they're dirt cheap and inhabiting every GAME bargain bin.

But PS1 games are quite difficult (still) to emulate and some of the games fetch mighty high prices on eBay and the like, so I'll be grabbing one of these on release. Same goes for any other post-SNES console; Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, the lot. 

Same goes for me with all these. Anything post SNES and I'm going to be interested. 

Really depends on the games here. I doubt Bishi Bashi Special is gonna make the cut. But if there's a Tekken, Wipeout,  Ridge Racer/Gran Turismo/some sports games. I'm assuming no Capcom games will be included?? 

• Paid Members

I started playing Horizon Zero Dawn last night. I don't tend to play that kind of big, flagship title, and tend to be several years behind on games, but bought it on a whim a couple of months back. Only about an hour in and, slight corniness of the dialogue and tribal setting aside, I love it. Visually stunning, really cool aesthetic in places. Your mentor bloke already looks pretty much how I try and make my created characters look in every RPG ever, which is nice.