WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Started GTA5 over the weekend. Couldn't put it down as I'm sucked into the story. The amount of detail and the amount of activities is almost overwhelming so I'm just doing the prime missions for now before I carve some serious time into everything else. 

I do have this voice in the back of my head telling me that I'd rather be playing a new Saints Row game though. And it's true; If Saints Row 5 was released today I would drop every other game in a heartbeat.

• Paid Members

Fuck me, Cyberpunk looks seriously impressive from that video- and I was excited enough as it was from the E3 trailer. That is a very ambitious open world they are creating there, with so many NPCs. Of course, for The Witcher they didn't have to worry about having anywhere near as many due to the setting, and this makes GTA 5 seem like Skyrim in terms of population density by comparison. One thing you can rely on CD Projekt Red for, based on Witcher alone, is fully-fleshed interesting characters that actually mean something. They told some excellent stories in their previous games, they seem to be better at it than Bethesda are.

The guy at 14:20 needs a salmon-coloured sports jacket, though...

Getting near the end (I think) of Witcher 3, The Battle Of Kaer Morhen.  Hoping to get it on with Yen again after I unwittingly dumped her by doing a mission before one of hers, thus leaving her behind somewhere.  Keira is the finest though, should be played by the lovely Rosamund in a film adaptation.

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Getting near the end (I think) of Witcher 3, The Battle Of Kaer Morhen. 

What a great mission that is, rounding up all the gang for a big blowout. Did you manage to recruit that big massive witcher bastard? I forget his name, he was the main antagonist in Witcher 2 apparently. He's awesome.

But...you're not done yet.

Edited by PunkStep

6 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

What a great mission that is, rounding up all the gang for a big blowout. Did you manage to recruit that big massive witcher bastard? I forget his name, he was the main antagonist in Witcher 2 apparently. He's awesome.

But...you're not done yet.

Don't think so, I've got Triss, Yen, Keira, that Druid bloke, and the three from the castle.  A few knocked me back but fuck em.

And that's ace to know there is more!

19 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Fuck me, Cyberpunk looks seriously impressive from that video- and I was excited enough as it was from the E3 trailer. That is a very ambitious open world they are creating there, with so many NPCs. Of course, for The Witcher they didn't have to worry about having anywhere near as many due to the setting, and this makes GTA 5 seem like Skyrim in terms of population density by comparison. One thing you can rely on CD Projekt Red for, based on Witcher alone, is fully-fleshed interesting characters that actually mean something. They told some excellent stories in their previous games, they seem to be better at it than Bethesda are.

The guy at 14:20 needs a salmon-coloured sports jacket, though...

I’ve only watched a couple of 10 min clips so far that have only shown the gameplay, looks like an ultra realistic version of Borderlands. 

Has anyone played Town of Salem? Really fun. It's a quick-time multiplayer mafia type game that's free to play through browser, sounds simplistic but there's a decent amount of roles with differentiating abilities and effects that prevents it from becoming stale too quickly.

Thought I'd load up Elite Dangerous for a few minutes to see what the updates were like since I last played it.  5 hours later I'm planning a trade route and wondering if I should buy a new ship for either passenger or assassination missions.