WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Well up for some new Doom, the last one was incredible. I really like that bits of this new one are set on earth, it's always fun to see cities overrun by demons and that sort of thing. I'm wondering when we might be able to get our hands on it though. The last one was announced in 2014 and released in 2016, but I don't want to have to wait until 2020 for the new one! 

If anyone Xbone owners haven't played the 2016 version, it's just been added to Game Pass along with Rage. Even if you're not a subscriber it's worth 7.99 for those two alone.

5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

My gf has Game Pass and downloaded Payday 2 for me as she thinks I'll like it.  Trouble is I'm getting into Witcher 3 now and seem to just be playing that!

Payday 2 is very much an online co-op game anyway, I'm not sure it even has single player content.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Downloaded Mafia 3 as its free on Playstation Plus this month.

Awful, You play the same mission over and over again, with no variety what so ever.

Do you not find spending 15 minutes driving to the bottom of the map, 4 minutes killing hillbillies, then another half hour driving a slow as fuck truck back to the top of the map over and over again entertaining?

6 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Fire Pro Wrestling World is being released on PS4 in America on August 28th, I don’t think it’s getting a UK release, is there a way to download it from the US Store? 

Create a US PSN account (use an address of a state with no sales tax) then buy US credit from https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/

I've been using that site for a while now, has always been good to me.

Edited by Merzbow

7 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Create a US PSN account (use an address of a state with no sales tax) then buy US credit from https://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region/

I've been using that site for a while now, has always been good to me.

Thanks,  Also would it download onto my original account or would I have to play on the US one? 

2 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Fire Pro Wrestling World is being released on PS4 in America on August 28th, I don’t think it’s getting a UK release, is there a way to download it from the US Store? 

It's out at the end of September on the EU store. It's not a huge farce to get onto the US store but it will be available here soon enough if you can wait that little longer.

Edited by lanky316