Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

I have an irrational hatred of Phil Colling to the point that I have to change channel when I see his smug, bloaty little face on telly and change radio station when I hear his despicable warbling. Not quite sure why though. It's beyond me just thinking he's crap, he actively repulses me, but again, not sure why.

That's sad too hear plex.

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '87, Huey released Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics, but they should because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

HEY PAUL!!!

Is that even real?  I mean, I know it's real because the pictures are right there, but it just can't be real.

'When Kayla told me that she wanted a boob job and plastic surgery, I was glad because I wanted her to be that kind of person,' explains the 38-year-old.

Fucking what?

Edited by Slapnut

Fucking state of them. And that's the first time I've heard Katie Price's name in a longtime, I figured she'd finally disappeared into obscurity. Figured everyone just wanted a massive Kardashian arse these days

'I'm so lucky to have a daughter like Kayla who pays for my treatments. I don't mind her having a sugar daddy or stripping to pay for our cosmetic work because we're living the dream.

Where do you even start?

Despite having already spent more than £50,000, the pair plan to have a boob job apiece later this year, along with buttock implants, a nose job, further lip injections, veneers and a designer vagina for Ms Clarke.

A fucking what?

Edited by WyattSheepMask