Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I've only just learned who Bruce Jenner is, feels like he is the most famous person in the world the way people have been going on about him and not just the step-dad of someone who had a sex tape.

• Paid Members

I've only just learned who Bruce Jenner is, feels like he is the most famous person in the world the way people have been going on about him and not just the step-dad of someone who had a sex tape.

He isn’t. He was also an Olympian.

Edited by Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

He isn’t. He was also an Olympian.

They're 10 a penny. I doubt many, if any, of the number of people talking about him/her even know what a decathlon is.

• Moderators

Yeah, I've never actually heard "lots of laughs" as an option. Mind, for years and years I thought "ROFL" stood for "roll over fucking laughing".

ROFL = rolling on FLOOR laughing

Kids today, you lot wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in a usenet group

• Paid Members

TIL: the Kraftwerk discography is fucking hard to find on torrent sites, which seem to be disappearing left right and centre

Yeah, I had to get Spotify to get access to it. I'm not complaining.

I can't remember the last time I downloaded a song file illegally. All the stuff I need is on Spotify.

Edited by bAzTNM#1