SpursRiot2012

Today I learned...

That is a revelation to me as well. I always thought it was just a lion. Fucking hell I feel like the twats that go "TIL: The Fed-Ex logo has an arrow in it".

TIL that Spotify, despite having a good proportion of all of the music, also has a smattering of those "box sets" (shrink wrapped bunches of cassettes, usually) you used to get down Skeggy market — I have no idea why I ended up listening to Tony Orland-no (not feat. Dawn), and the Who-gees.

I also can't compute this album being "Best of the Decades" — I want to imbed it, but I have no idea if this is possible. Here's the Spotify code, anyway.

spotify:album:2pwYsUNPsCZxHU9LjAS2IT

Until this thread I thought TIL meant Things I Learned. Speaking of which, lol. Lots of laughs or laugh out loud?!

Yeah, I've never actually heard "lots of laughs" as an option. Mind, for years and years I thought "ROFL" stood for "roll over fucking laughing".

I've only just learned who Bruce Jenner is, feels like he is the most famous person in the world the way people have been going on about him and not just the step-dad of someone who had a sex tape.

I've only just learned who Bruce Jenner is, feels like he is the most famous person in the world the way people have been going on about him and not just the step-dad of someone who had a sex tape.

He isn’t. He was also an Olympian.

Edited by Your Fight Site

He isn’t. He was also an Olympian.

They're 10 a penny. I doubt many, if any, of the number of people talking about him/her even know what a decathlon is.

I wasn't aware of Bruce Jenner for being a decathlete, or the Kardashians.  I remember him from an infomercial for a home multi-gym.  (I have no life)

Yeah, I've never actually heard "lots of laughs" as an option. Mind, for years and years I thought "ROFL" stood for "roll over fucking laughing".

ROFL = rolling on FLOOR laughing

Kids today, you lot wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in a usenet group