Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

Again, you can hold whatever opinion you want, on anything.

But if you have your opinions spoonfed to you by exploitative clickbait journos then you're a dullard. If you further the spread of said exploitative shite by sharing it among your online networks then you're worse than that. You're a mark.

• Paid Members

What the fuck are you talking about? Who is getting opinions spoon fed to them? The story might be exploitative but my opinions on the subject are formed by two things: the pictures of them and their own words. Stop being a dickhead.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, you're obnoxious.

It's not like it's an article about immigration, benefits, racism or anything of actual importance. It's an article about a teenager whoring herself so that she and her Mum can have bad surgery to try and look like Katie Price. You can't BE spoon fed an opinion on a story like that because, unless you're a total degenerate, there's only one opinion you can have: "Wow. That's fucked up".

Do you have an opinion about it/something of actual worth to contribute or are you content just acting all smug and superior?

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Today I learned that in 2003, Matt "Guitar" Murphy suffered a stroke whilst performing on stage.

Despite this, he still completed his set by playing the guitar with one hand.

That's one of the greatest things I've ever read.

• 2 weeks later...

Seemed as good a place to put this. 

I learned my granddad died this morning. 

I also learnt that I was in shock this morning and breaking down in work is bad for everyone's morale. That's a bit harsh, they were really good I've just been lucky that no one that close to me has passed away since my early childhood before and this has shaken me to my core 

Today I learned from an article on Football365 that Michael Ballack may be the unluckiest player ever, lost 2 European cup finals, a European Championship final and a World Cup final, fair enough he won some titles and he's loaded but Christ, can't think of another player losing that many top finals

• Paid Members

Actually seems like all I do on Facebook is correct myths.

Exactly what i seem to do.
Ditto. The amount of times I comment on someone's share with a link to Snopes that says, “This is bullshit, and you’re a gullible moron who couldn’t be arsed to spend 5 seconds Googling the specifics of a racist/scaremongering post.”

Today I learned from an article on Football365 that Michael Ballack may be the unluckiest player ever, lost 2 European cup finals, a European Championship final and a World Cup final, fair enough he won some titles and he's loaded but Christ, can't think of another player losing that many top finals

He actually missed the 2002 World Cup final through suspension, after he got his second booking in the semi chopping down someone who was clean through on goal. He then scored the winner a few minutes later!