Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

That's brilliant, never knew that. Don't like him, what with his ridiculous Alice band. Grow up, you prick. You're like 50 years old.

Picture please!!!??? I haven't seen that.

Isn't it funny, when I was a bit younger and naive, I thought he was a fairly decent writer (probably when I went through my Mirror reading phase) and now can't stand him.

Like when you start listening to Hip Hop and think 2Pac and DMX are the shit until you find Nas and Rakim.

The start of Ante Up, where they shout something that sounds like "apple juice" is actually a shout of Amadou in relation to the shooting of Amadou Diallo. I knew it was not apple juice but never had a clue what it actually was.

. Hahahaha, yeah was shouted out on plenty of 2000/2001 tracks, think there was even a compilation album for him. Love that song so much, and get angry when the remix comes on Spotify as its shit.

• Moderators

MOP are so much fun live as well; one of my favourite hip hop acts I've seen.

The whole of that Kaos album was great, PunkStep. I've not listened to it in ages; will have to dust that off tomorrow..

There's a track on the NYGz album with my favourite lil fame verse ever -

https://youtu.be/EOEZzXG8_Mg

• Paid Members

Today I learned that The Land That Time Forgot (70s cheesy dinosaur movie) was written by Michael Moorcock.

Last night I was explaining who Michael Moorcock was to my missus, as my nephew has my old Lego, with which I built things from his books as a child.

• Paid Members

Today I learned that listening to Adele speak is like nails on a chalkboard for me. I'm not exaggerating. I was sitting there and my girlfriend was watching the Graham Norton show and I suddenly realising I'm getting this headache. I took me a minute to work out it was Adele's horrible South London accent doing it to me. I guess I'd never heard her speak before.

• 1 month later...