Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
On 15/09/2017 at 12:44 PM, PunkStep said:

Not originally, the theme most are probably familiar with wasn't performed by them. They then did a version which was used from the 2nd series onwards, it was pretty shit if I recall.

It was just a cover of the original instrumental with both singers singing Rocko's Modern Life

• Paid Members

Today I learned that Twitter thinks I'm being potentially harmful by calling a bigot a bigot but that all the bigots spreading actual harmful, racist propaganda on their platform are just fine. Seriously, Twitter is used as a tool by many to literally radicalise others, and they don't seem to give a fuck. It's infuriating.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

8 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Today I learned that Twitter thinks I'm being potentially harmful by calling a bigot a bigot but that all the bigots spreading actual harmful, racist propaganda on their platform are just fine. Seriously, Twitter is used as a tool by many to literally radicalise others, and they don't seem to give a fuck. It's infuriating.

Have you been reporting them? All the ones I've reported have been banned, so it's worth a try.