Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Rather embarrassing but having used "snafu" for years thinking it was a funny word for fuck up, I only yesterday was informed it was an acronym for Situation Normal : All Fucked Up.

Hopefully this may enlighten anyone else in the same position but unwilling to admit it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 7/17/2023 at 10:46 PM, Your Fight Site said:

Local time, Houston time, and space time.

Nah.  London, Paris and Dublin. Which is the same as London but I do think sometimes you need to be reminded of that. 

• Paid Members
On 7/17/2023 at 10:46 PM, Your Fight Site said:

Local time, Houston time, and space time.

*Goes back and sells the New York, Paris and Peckham easter egg idea to John Sullivan*

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Rockbus2 said:

Today I Learned that Hamster eggs can be fertilised by human sperm to create an animal called a Humster.

That's messed up. Although reminds me of the rabbit hole many wrestling fans have accidentally gone down, finding out that a Liger is real animal produced when a male Lion impregnates a Tigress, and that similarly, there is such an animal as a Tigon. The males of each being sterile but the females being able to bare cubs... which in turn can produce Liligers, Litigons, Tiligers or Titigons. Make your own joke about the last one.